KETER audit

But Benefits Are Great!

Just Words On A Screen
This just another company created problem.

Not specific to UPS -

There comes a point where you can audit, regulate, standardize, set procedure, create rules, checklist, test, and attempt to make a company so safe and problem free that it ceases to function at all.

Again, not specific to UPS, but at some point someone has to remember what the company is trying to do, and put trust in the people you hired to do it.

(...now stepping off my soapbox)

Not specific to UPS -

There comes a point where you can audit, regulate, standardize, set procedure, create rules, checklist, test, and attempt to make a company so safe and problem free that it ceases to function at all.

Again, not specific to UPS, but at some point someone has to remember what the company is trying to do, and put trust in the people you hired to do it.

I never said it was specific to UPS, I said was company created. Many companies use Keter to do audits. Keter is an outsource company owned by Liberty Mutual. UPS invited Keter audits to help see where they were lacking in compliance with OSHA standards. So yes, Keter audits are company created, not mandated by government or anyone else.
It's funny that you used the word trust in connection with UPS and their employees, I see very little trust from my center manager on up to the CEO.

OH, and BTW...be sure you use a three point contact when getting on and off your soap box. We wouldn't what Keter to see that you were slacking on that point.

sx2700

Banned
Not specific to UPS -

It has nothing to do with trust. It is all about respect. UPS hires 20 year old kids to manage experienced employees. It's funny to watch these people treat the employees that are twice their age like they are 3rd graders that need to be led around by their hand. Of course, I'm one of the difficult employees that argues and complains about everything just to get a rise out of the sups. After all, what do I have to lose? A $9.00 an hour job? Whoopty doo......