Knowledge !!!!!

gorilla75jdw

Fellow sister's and brothers,
While I don't mean to preach to any of you about anything , "BUTTTTTT" (LOL) , I just can't help but to wonder while reading "most" of the post about your rights, as to how at 28 years , 17 years , 12 years , 3 years or even 3 months ( and for most that have an IQ above caveman level) maybe with 31 days of working day employment, why do you not have "any" knowledge of your contractual rights? This is not to belittle any of you, but at some point you have to take responsibility for yourself and try to learn and understand the contract we have . Wether you use the language in our contract for it's intended purpose or even to manipulate the language for your benefit, you should've by 31 days of employment know "something" . Knowledge is power to say the least , 99% of most management have any more idea of interpreting the language than you do . Be confident and precise in your answers and the " who's, where's , when's and why's " of your grievance /and or argument. Once the company knows you halfway know what your talking about, they will back off . I only want the best for our members, sometimes 2hile reading these posts , it's belittling as to what our stewards and business agents have to offer for advice. Sorry for the rambling , I just hate the crap that I read , voluntary on this site . Not that I'm James Hoffa 1st. Or Ron Carey nut if I can help , please by all means message me . I have been a steward since 1996 and work out of the Southern district (White Creek , Nashville Tn ) .

Matty_lawn

Poopin' on the clock
diver2.png

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
The National and Supplemental Contracts can easily be found online. I mentor new drivers and I always introduce them to the best Shop Steward we have. Our Business Agents frequently visit my Hub too.