Larry Bird dropped 60 pts. 3/12/85

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Watch how the Atlanta Hawks bench reacted during his baskets..says it all.

That behind the back assist close to the basket was unreal...

Many of his shots were straight net and no dunks.

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
What makes Bird better than LeBron is his court awareness. LeBron wishes he was half the player as Bird. In Bird's era, there was no easy layups. You would get a forearm shiver to your head. No zones being played. Straight man to man. The best era for NBA.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
What makes Bird better than LeBron is his court awareness. LeBron wishes he was half the player as Bird. In Bird's era, there was no easy layups. You would get a forearm shiver to your head. No zones being played. Straight man to man. The best era for NBA.

lebron would eat birds lunch, go to his house, :censored2: his wife, and bitch slap the :censored2: out of him before he knew WTF hit him lmao. FOH with bird is better than lebron

oldngray

nowhere special
I honestly think lebron would destroy bird. Bird is a hell of a player tho. Not saying he ain’t
Depends on what era they were playing in. With later rules that allowed LeBron to play like a linebacker and use his strength without getting called for a foul is different from Bird's time when it was more a finesse game.

oldngray

nowhere special
LeBron would've got hammered by the Bad Boys amongst others.
On a side note, the 80's NBA was their heyday. Grew up with those guys. Had many a Bird, DrJ, Jordan posters on my wall.
It would be fun to see LeBron trying to out muscle someone like Wes Unseld in the paint.

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
Corona has everyone thinking back to the good ole days. Even though the NBA sucks now, I miss it. I miss college basketball as well. My Kentucky Wildcats were just finding their groove.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
with seconds left in game and Lakers leading the Celtics by 2 Larry TOLD the Lakers what he was going to do and then did exactly that by hitting a 3 pointer from the corner.

He TOLD them what he was going to do and dared then to stop him and they couldn't.