Last is first

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
If there is a letter for me
IMG_1247.GIF

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Last night while wrapping up the kids party, I found a tic on me. Not burrowed, identified as lone star tic. We live near a pretty woodsy area and a farm, but haven't seen a tic in the five years we've been here. My question to you guys is....do I ignore it, treat it as an isolated incident, or do I spray/pesticide my entire lawn for the sake of my families safety. I will say I don't use any lawn care products or anything like that because I believe all of that stuff is harmful to developing brains and organs, but am torn with the idea of Lyme disease and my kids.

Committee of last is first is gonna kick me out of here! Wrong thread!

Last edited:

Future

Victory Ride
Last night while wrapping up the kids party, I found a tic on me. Not burrowed, identified as lone star tic. We live near a pretty woodsy area and a farm, but haven't seen a tic in the five years we've been here. My question to you guys is....do I ignore it, treat it as an isolated incident, or do I spray/pesticide my entire lawn for the sake of my families safety. I will say I don't use any lawn care products or anything like that because I believe all of that stuff is harmful to developing brains and organs, but am torn with the idea of Lyme disease and my kids.
Pretty sure they have safe products ...you can spray

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Treat it as an isolated incident and DO NOT tell the kids about it. You may want to make sure that they wear long sleeve shirts and tuck in their pants if they are going to play near that area.

Do kids even play outside anymore?