Latest Whopper

It will be fine

its ok Itty all will be proven or disproven . no reason to piss your panties or bloomers
Trump is 1-20 in court. He better get going on that proof. He’s only got about 2 weeks before most states certify their elections. Your idol is a one term loser, what does that make you?

Indecisi0n

and your surprised? I ain't . read the book about Donald from his Niece Mary Trump.

Trump learned to lie and bully at a very early age to gain favor to his father Fred. This book is scary . It astounds me that 70m fell for his con.

He probably will be pleased to go down in history as the greatest con man whoever lived.

and we aint done yet.

2024 He will never stop until he's dead .
For a man who is a racist yet still manages to win the Latino vote is either a genius or Latino people are idiots.

Box Ox

I know, right? All those Dominion-owned voting machines processing Biden-only ballots in Philly at 3am? Oh wait.....
The God Emperor’s loyal subjects do as the God Emperor instructs. That most of the mail-in ballots that the PA state legislature made sure couldn’t start to be counted until Election Day were for Biden should be no surprise.

over9five

Staff member
vote count stops.jpg

The Dems stopped the counting when it was obvious Creepy Joe would lose.

over9five

Staff member
How dumb are people that think the count at an arbitrary time means something? The count at the end of the process is what matters. Who cares what the score is at the end of the first quarter in a football game?
But nobody stops a game in the first quarter.
The Dems needed time to insert Plan B.

floridays

Trump Con? I guess.

Trump Scary? I guess.

Biden/Harris Con? Not really give you that. They've said exactly what they are going to do and are planning right now.

Scary? OMG yes. We have fought for 70 years against the commie tripe that is before us and soon to be implemented. Right up until fairly recently, I still had Uncles with missing limbs that fought for America's freedom. They would be ashamed of any Democrat.

Remember...you asked and voted for it. We ain't done yet. True. Says a couple hundred million of us.
The resistance has begun.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
How dumb are people that think the count at an arbitrary time means something? The count at the end of the process is what matters. Who cares what the score is at the end of the first quarter in a football game?
How dumb are people that think the count by one party without oversight from the other doesn't result in fraud?

Go ahead, lie and say there's no evidence of fraud, go ahead, say the line Polly.

floridays

They had to stop at 3am. That's when me and Soros rolled the industrial ballot printer into the room and started printing pre-marked Biden ballots straight into the hands of the counters.
Why did it stop?

You're reasonable, I ask a legitimate question.