Leavenworth Ten member pardoned.

trickpony1

Sgt. Derrick Miller has been pardoned by President Trump.

Perhaps Trump can see through the fallacy that is the UCMJ, corrupt NCIS and prosecutors and understands our fighting men are/have been sacrificed to pander to the middle east hierarchy.

Yup...there's still justice in this world.

Thanks President Trump!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Sgt. Derrick Miller has been pardoned by President Trump.

Perhaps Trump can see through the fallacy that is the UCMJ, corrupt NCIS and prosecutors and understands our fighting men are/have been sacrificed to pander to the middle east hierarchy.

Yup...there's still justice in this world.

Thanks President Trump!
Was any of the Leavenworth '10' freed by Trump this week?

Serf

I hope 1st Sergeant John Hatley is pardoned or parolled next. I've mentioned him before. Anyone feel free to look up his convoluted case. He is a good man, one I believe was burned at the stake.

trickpony1

I hope 1st Sergeant John Hatley is pardoned or parolled next. I've mentioned him before. Anyone feel free to look up his convoluted case. He is a good man, one I believe was burned at the stake.

I agree.
I'm acquainted with his situation.

I also think there is more to SGT. Robert Bales case also. I think he is taking the heat for someone else.

Serf

I agree.
I'm acquainted with his situation.

I also think there is more to SGT. Robert Bales case also. I think he is taking the heat for someone else.
With Hatley it was prob to make nice with Iraqi Gov. I'm not sure about Bales. In any event, they do not deserve life in prison.

trickpony1

I'm not sure about Bales. In any event, they do not deserve life in

Do some research.
The villagers said there were helicopters and one person couldn't have done this much damage.

Here's the kicker....
Bales was alleged to have committed the first incident, returned to base and told everyone what he did and then went out again and allegedly killed more.

Given the apparent propensity of NCIS to fabricate stories and witch hunts like Behenna and Galllagher, who is gonna believe this story?

...the prosecutor's buddies on the disciplinary board...that's who.