Leaving

Raw

Raw Member
Sorry RAW, you should really learn the system before calling someone out. In Atlanta, on Fridays, all Columbia, Phili, and Dallas are driven to these hubs, not flown. Only Louisville and Saturday Delivery are flown on Fridays, at least out of Atlanta.
Thanks all for the correction. I asked a 30 plus year feeder driver if feeders ever hauled nextdays and he said no, I took his word for it but I see I shouldn`t of. Sorry Trucker1946 that I didn`t believe you about hauling nextdays, my bad! :blushing:

Ms Spoken

Maybe Trucker has got himself a sweet little lady and a real life. We all work for Brown but, maybe he doesn't want to chat/read about brown after being in Brown.
If for some reason you should ever would like to come back to visit Cafe' just make up a new name and nobody but Cheryl will know. And for the rest of us you will keep us guessing "Could this be Trucker?" we will never know.

Take Care you will be missed.

tieguy

Banned
Trucker I hope you change your mind and decide to stay here. I've always enjoyed your posts and the civil way you present your thoughts.

area43

Trucker, I believe all UPSers are highly motivated and have a good heart as we can see here. Whether it be with an encouraging word, a smile or just being there to listen. In this post I would like to tell you what you need to hear and not what you want to hear(I say this in a respectful manner). Before I start I want to tell you about my GrandPa, he was a WW1 vet, he was 91 when he died in the late 1980 s. He got hit by a artilary shell that left shrapnel all in his leg, he didnt talk about the war, but my Dad said pieces of shrapnel was still in his leg(could get it all out)and he limped badly. I tell you this because my Grandpa was a tuff old son of bitch that didnt take :censored2: from no one. Trucker you need to get back into the ring(bc ring) you ll be doing yourself a favor and the others around you. Get in there and kick some :censored2:en ass. Dont take that :censored2: from anybody.(sorry for the profanity). Pull yourself up by your boot straps. Right now you are sitting in the corner of the ring on your stool. Go spit in the bucket, get that cut patched up over your left eye and get back out there. Theres a school of thought out there, that when the going gets tuff, quit. Thats just plain bs. In closing, Trucker, you have all of us Brown Cafers in you corner, so get on out there and kick some ass my friend. I ll be praying for you. God Bless.

area43

Oh, and one other thing. Trucker you might have started something here. Now! I feel like leaving(wait do I here cheers,lol). The next thing that will happen is everybody will want to start leaving. Why shoot, the whole damm place will shut down. If that happens Trucker, what will that TIEGUY do on campany time(just kidding). Maybe some work.lol

Sammie

You have my sincere respect in the fact that you
successfully completed 36 years with this company!:thumbup1:

Now, about abandoning your post and deserting your ship?

Don’t change horses in midstream.

A person is known by the company he keeps!

Don’t let the bastards grind you down!!

Don’t give up the ship, Trucker!!!

This has been a pretty fun voyage in just the short time I’ve been here, because of people like you who prevent its safety from being jeopardized by a few irresponsible crew members…

trickpony1

Trucker-
Don't leave!
Some time ago I was given the "scarlet letter" of this community in the form of an "infraction point". I must have upset the wrong individual and I don't recall making any personal attacks or using words that contain %$#(*&&!)%$#@&*^^%#)&^%++.
I seriously considered deleting my account, user name and any other connnection to this website because, at the time, I thought this site was ruled by a few select individuals and any posts that were contrary to the "wine and roses" vein were viewed with disdain.
I have since reconsidered and even though I don't post as much as I did, I still enjoy reading material that can't be had from other sources.
Take a few weeks off then try it again.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
I don't mean to sound harsh or anything...but I think our friend is a drama queen. Who needs some attention? The title of this thread should be "Here's one last turd for the punchbowl...enjoy!"

Raw

Raw Member
What kind of person would make an announcement that they are leaving? If you want to leave, then leave. No one cares , no one knows anyone here, we all may just be pretending to work for UPS for all anyone really knows! SO LEAVE!!

upsgrunt

What kind of person would make an announcement that they are leaving? If you want to leave, then leave. No one cares , no one knows anyone here, we all may just be pretending to work for UPS for all anyone really knows! SO LEAVE!!

Great idea! You go first:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Raw

Raw Member
I will be leaving the Brown Cafe today for personal reasons,I wish all my friends here God Speed and good luck in life,thank you all for a great ride:lol:
If we all look at his/her post the reason is personal. Could be trucker1946 may be dying or something!!

Raw

Raw Member
I will be leaving the Brown Cafe today for personal reasons,I wish all my friends here God Speed and good luck in life,thank you all for a great ride:lol:
Any farker who resigns from this site over something so silly is too sensitive to be on the Internet. Said farker should have his grandma personally approve all his reading material and parental controls put on his computer and TV, lest he get the vapors from some offensive material.

He'll be back, and under a different name once he realizes a week from now that he forgot what he was mad about.

area43

If we all look at his/her post the reason is personal. Could be trucker1946 may be dying or something!!
Raw, that could very well be true,but lets not hope so. Anyhow it adds more drama and interest when it relates to the bc members directly. If its all about the guy getting hit in the nuts. Thats suitable Jerry Springer material. Least we not forget folks this is just the internet.

brazenbrown

Let him leave in peace!!

Who are we to judge why he's leaving??

He's been here for a while and wanted to say his goodbye for whatever reason.

So What.. It's interesting that the thread has gone this far for his goodbye, it must show how much he meant to the community.

Later dude and good luck!!:thumbup1:

jasar13

Let him leave in peace!!

So What.. It's interesting that the thread has gone this far for his goodbye, it must show how much he meant to the community.

Finally a voice of reason.

area43

Let him leave in peace!!

Aaaahhh, lighten up on us brazen. Were just a little bored and restless. Im sure he's stickin around, sippin lemonade and laughing his rear end off. Brazen(Im saying this in a lite hearted way) you remind me of my first grade teacher. When I got out of line she would grab me by the ear(God forbid they do that now), drag me across the classroom and stick me in the corner. I guess I deserved it at times. Boy, it sure did hurt.lol

browniehound

Aaaahhh, lighten up on us brazen. Were just a little bored and restless. Im sure he's stickin around, sippin lemonade and laughing his rear end off. Brazen(Im saying this in a lite hearted way) you remind me of my first grade teacher. When I got out of line she would grab me by the ear(God forbid they do that now), drag me across the classroom and stick me in the corner. I guess I deserved it at times. Boy, it sure did hurt.lol

Area43, did you happen to go to the winthrop school in massachusetts? Was her name mrs sardella? Because she did the same thing to me (grabbed me by the ear and dragged me tothe principal), although I was in 2nd grade.