Left at not allowed

F

Frankie's Friend

What really strange a lot of them are shipper release... if so use relnum and leave it at Fd / at the apt door... I think many are perishable meds... ammo and bb Guns are also no LA but ok to dr so it seems it seems like a way for shipper to get around some regulations somehow... seems to me these would be better left in a secure place the no LA kinda prevents this in a way...
What constitutes being able to use 'release number'?
I'd rather bring it back to the clerk after the first attempt if it is ammo, etc unless some supervisor can pcm the driver group (multiple witnesses) and tell us that using the rel no. key will also release the driver of all liability after using it.

Brisket

What really strange a lot of them are shipper release... if so use relnum and leave it at Fd / at the apt door... I think many are perishable meds... ammo and bb Guns are also no LA but ok to dr so it seems it seems like a way for shipper to get around some regulations somehow... seems to me these would be better left in a secure place the no LA kinda prevents this in a way...

Guns are NEVER ok to DR, besides it shouldn’t let you DR it anyways . Never mind I just re-read it again and saw you meant BB guns .

Last edited:
F

Frankie's Friend

Guns are NEVER ok to DR . Never mind I just re-read it again and saw you meant BB guns .
I can envision kids in an apartment complex running around with their new found BB gun, shooting the hall lights out...
giphy-3.gif

Or worse.

F

Frankie's Friend

I remember the spud guns they invented when I was young. We bought 3 at a festival.
Beside using up mom's raw potatoes when we were looking for ammo to try to shoot each other in the face I'm sure Dad was thrilled to scrub and repaint the walls and ceiling in the living room before the starch started growing mold.

What constitutes being able to use 'release number'?
I'd rather bring it back to the clerk after the first attempt if it is ammo, etc unless some supervisor can pcm the driver group (multiple witnesses) and tell us that using the rel no. key will also release the driver of all liability after using it.
Seriously....u know that stupid thing that popped up in ur Diad 50+ times today when you scanned a shipper release / surepost pkg.... look tomorrow....that’s what says u can use release number..... and for some reason surepost *ugh* makes u get a sig at a cir stop or press relnum on ever surepost pkg... I hate surepost I relnum and sheet commercial anytime I can

Seriously....u know that stupid thing that popped up in ur Diad 50+ times today when you scanned a shipper release / surepost pkg.... look tomorrow....that’s what says u can use release number..... and for some reason surepost *ugh* makes u get a sig at a cir stop or press relnum on ever surepost pkg... I hate surepost I relnum and sheet commercial anytime I can
And ammo is bbguns etc wouldn’t be shipper release but new driver aren’t as aware of what’s in the boxes as most of us are and they just drop and go....

Rack em

Made the Podium
And ammo is bbguns etc wouldn’t be shipper release but new driver aren’t as aware of what’s in the boxes as most of us are and they just drop and go....
We got told we HAVE TO dr shipper release no matter what. There is a sketchy area of town that gets a lot of foot traffic and one day I have some VA meds for a secured apartment building, but it has no buzzers or way to contact the people inside so usually everything is AP'd except shipper release. So I look to my right at the 2 dudes sitting on a bench who are watching me and i know these meds are as good as stolen, but I had no choice but to leave them by the front door. I am 99.9999% sure that guy never got his meds, all because we have to dr shipper release!

So if they make me leave someone's medication outside a secured apartment building then I'm damn sure dr'ing some stupid BBs.

We got told we HAVE TO dr shipper release no matter what. There is a sketchy area of town that gets a lot of foot traffic and one day I have some VA meds for a secured apartment building, but it has no buzzers or way to contact the people inside so usually everything is AP'd except shipper release. So I look to my right at the 2 dudes sitting on a bench who are watching me and i know these meds are as good as stolen, but I had no choice but to leave them by the front door. I am 99.9999% sure that guy never got his meds, all because we have to dr shipper release!

So if they make me leave someone's medication outside a secured apartment building then I'm damn sure dr'ing some stupid BBs.
Nothing breaks my heart more than having to relnum hello fresh next to someone freezing in the street...

F

Frankie's Friend

Even if the pkg appears damaged?

F

Frankie's Friend

The diad always prompted us to bring it back to the clerk if not DRd on the first attempt.

Zowert

Strange this is being brought up now. I had some meds for a house yesterday where they left a note on their door, “please take to neighbors house directly across the street, they will sign for it.” Okay, I scan it as I’m walking across the street and “no left at allowed”.

The neighbor happened to see me pull up and waved at me, “I can sign for it!” Sorry ma’am I can’t do that. “Why not?!” I explain but it didn’t seem to connect. After a minute of arguing I just decide to leave and save this stop for the end of the day, hoping they would be home by then.

I roll up around 7, they’re home. Knock on the door and the first thing I’m met with is an angry woman, “WHY DIDNT YOU JUST HAVE MY NEIGHBOR SIGN FOR IT?!” Good god, does it matter you got your damn Vicodin.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Strange this is being brought up now. I had some meds for a house yesterday where they left a note on their door, “please take to neighbors house directly across the street, they will sign for it.” Okay, I scan it as I’m walking across the street and “no left at allowed”.

The neighbor happened to see me pull up and waved at me, “I can sign for it!” Sorry ma’am I can’t do that. “Why not?!” I explain but it didn’t seem to connect. After a minute of arguing I just decide to leave and save this stop for the end of the day, hoping they would be home by then.

I roll up around 7, they’re home. Knock on the door and the first thing I’m met with is an angry woman, “WHY DIDNT YOU JUST HAVE MY NEIGHBOR SIGN FOR IT?!” Good god, does it matter you got your damn Vicodin.
Next time don't reattempt the delivery if the lady is gonna get an attitude about you doing your job correctly. If she isn't home then she can drive her ass to the center and pick her meds up.

Zowert

Next time don't reattempt the delivery if the lady is gonna get an attitude about you doing your job correctly. If she isn't home then she can drive her ass to the center and pick her meds up.

I’m in an area with a lot of snobby people, so I can’t take that kind of attitude personal. To some of these folks anyone in uniform is a peasant whose sole existence is to serve them.

Sometimes I wonder if that would be different if they knew how much money we’re making.. The guy in brown who brings my QVC orders makes more money than me!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I’m in an area with a lot of snobby people, so I can’t take that kind of attitude personal. To some of these folks anyone in uniform is a peasant whose sole existence is to serve them.

Sometimes I wonder if that would be different if they knew how much money we’re making.. The guy in brown who brings my QVC orders makes more money than me!
That’s when you ask about a house for sell in the neighborhood then be like nah that’s a little smaller than we are looking for ;)