Let’s all laugh at the people trapped at the Burning Man festival.

Thebrownblob

I’m not the one who thinks all liberals should either be executed or interred in camps so that you can have your pure white Christian America back.
Neither does anyone else, you live in a sick fantasy world full of death and decay you’re nauseating and a pimple that needs to be poped from this website.

Last edited:

rod

Retired 22 years
I always wanted to go to burning Man at least once. I was seriously thinking this was the year. Glad I backed out. Sounds like they have a real mess on their hands out there.

newolddude

70,000 moronic millennials & zoomers with 80,000 phones in their pocket, and not one can look at or interpret the forecast.

There’s almost no cell phone service in the main area. Most anything getting out uses Starlink or other satellite internet. Either that or you go to a ridge outside the main area where they get cell coverage.

Commercial Inside Release

There’s almost no cell phone service in the main area. Most anything getting out uses Starlink or other satellite internet. Either that or you go to a ridge outside the main area where they get cell coverage.
STFU
People figured out the weather when smoke signals were the only long distance service provider.

Maybe check the weather BEFORE you drive a 26' U-Haul full of junk into the desert.