Let’s go guys!!!

Bounty

To all you contractors, especially bbsam and iwbf. My stock has taken a hit lately. I’m not happy. Crack that whip and get this price up or we will Have to adjust contracts.

bacha29

To all you contractors, especially bbsam and iwbf. My stock has taken a hit lately. I’m not happy. Crack that whip and get this price up or we will Have to adjust contracts.
If there's a way to get blood from a rock X will find it. In the mean time contractors will have to deal with the impossible task of finding somebody who will do twice the work for half the money.

Exec32

I'm sorry I was talking to shareholders,,
that doesnt include contractors.

CASH? Is that after the Bill's, or before

Exec32

Posted this last Friday....

Compare stock performance for YTD for both Fedex and Amazon. You will be able to identify the opposing trends. Understand the sentiment of the investor market. If X breaks 210.00 again it will continue to go lower.
Fedex is downplaying concerns about Amazon by claiming Amazon makes up less than 3% of its revenues, this is misplaced. It is the future loss of market and increase in competition that will drive down X.

Exec32

Did I call it or what,,
You bailed at a great time. It will be 2 years before they see 240, if they are still around.

Exec32

Posted this last Friday....

Compare stock performance for YTD for both Fedex and Amazon. You will be able to identify the opposing trends. Understand the sentiment of the investor market. If X breaks 210.00 again it will continue to go lower.
Fedex is downplaying concerns about Amazon by claiming Amazon makes up less than 3% of its revenues, this is misplaced. It is the future loss of market and increase in competition that will drive down X.

Contractors wont be getting another penny raise.hahahahha

Oldfart

Did I call it or what,,
You bailed at a great time. It will be 2 years before they see 240, if they are still around.
You are correct. I hear the attorneys are preparing bankruptcy papers and Fred will start liquidating before the new year.