LGBTQ

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Mixing in anal or blow jobs(have you seen what a walrus looks like my guy) would be a ridiculous expectation of most gay animals.
In case of the domesticated male sheep showing homosexual behavior, I’ve read could be brain structure differences compared to other sheep.
So sheep can be mentally ill and gay walruses don't like oral sex.

This is top notch discussion.
You've just about convinced me that chopping off your penis turns you into a woman.

Keep up the good work comrade.

El Correcto

god is dead
So sheep can be mentally ill and gay walruses don't like oral sex.

This is top notch discussion.
You've just about convinced me that chopping off your penis turns you into a woman.

Keep up the good work comrade.
I didn’t start this top notch discussion.
I have a rabidly mentally ill or mentally challenged individual coming out the blue with these topics.

I’m just trying to help them, because I’m a sweet heart like that.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
There are genital and other physical features in animals that make straight sex already pretty lack luster compared to ours.
Mixing in anal or blow jobs(have you seen what a walrus looks like my guy) would be a ridiculous expectation of most gay animals.
So the difficulty in animals having straight sex justifies human gay sex? Evidently, walruses still copulate. ( baby walruses exist)

Last edited:

El Correcto

god is dead
another nutjob in your mind right?
Yes. He is wrong about genesis being the foundation of Christian belief, I would put that more on Jesus’s resurrection and revealing himself to Paul.
He is also wrong that the Noah story is true, it is not. There was no mass extinction event for humanity driven by a biblical flood.

BrownFlush

I didn’t start this top notch discussion.
I have a rabidly mentally ill or mentally challenged individual coming out the blue with these topics.

I’m just trying to help them, because I’m a sweet heart like that.
Personal attack! Personal attack! Whaaaa ! Whaaaa!
Mentally ill? Exactly., Your attempt to normalize your perverted sex life is hilarious.

El Correcto

god is dead
Personal attack! Personal attack! Whaaaa ! Whaaaa!
Mentally ill? Exactly., Your attempt to normalize your perverted sex life is hilarious.
Dry your eyes friend.
I’m not attempting to do that at all, I’m just explaining reality to you, it does a fine enough job doing that on its own.

El Correcto

god is dead
Maybe if you weren’t in the throws of religious delusions and narcissism you’d be able to view the scope of reality instead of what you see “looking out your window”.

BrownFlush

Yes. He is wrong about genesis being the foundation of Christian belief, I would put that more on Jesus’s resurrection and revealing himself to Paul.
He is also wrong that the Noah story is true, it is not. There was no mass extinction event for humanity driven by a biblical flood.
And you stating it makes it so.
Tell me again what animals have difficulty having “straight “ ( so does that mean unstraight sex exist ) sex so I can equate that to your homosexuality.

El Correcto

god is dead
If animals having difficulty preforming straight sex is the best you can do for reality, try harder.
I said it was lackluster and that animals anatomy would make anal and blow jobs rather uncomfortable experiences for them. You are trying to anthropomorphize gay human behavior to animals that wouldn’t even really have the anatomy to support it.

It really is unhinged and mentally ill to expect gay animals to express their gayness in the same way a human being can.

tourists24

and totally wrong about the evolution comments correct?

El Correcto

god is dead
and totally wrong about the evolution comments correct?
Sorry I quit watching, didn’t realize he hand more nonsense to ramble off. I’ll get back to you. I kind of tuned him out when he just claimed to know Noah’s arc is a true story(it is not, absolutely false no supporting evidence).

tourists24

Sorry I quit watching, didn’t realize he hand more nonsense to ramble off. I’ll get back to you. I kind of tuned him out when he just claimed to know Noah’s arc is a true story(it is not, absolutely false no supporting evidence).
no.... he addresses evolution after that part

BrownFlush

I said it was lackluster and that animals anatomy would make anal and blow jobs rather uncomfortable experiences for them. You are trying to anthropomorphize gay human behavior to animals that wouldn’t even really have the anatomy to support it.

It really is unhinged and mentally ill to expect gay animals to express their gayness in the same way a human being can.
Unhinged. Hilarious. I have an “expectation “ how animals express their gayness. Lol
Can you help here? What do animals do that teaches you they are gay?
Also, you’ve stated not all homos do anal or blow each other. Where and how? How about some reality? Your ear? Cuddle up between your toes? I’m at a loss now of homo unperverted, normal sex.

El Correcto

god is dead
another nutjob in your mind right?
Never heard of the 4 postulates of creation. I think he is making that up to sound smart or add credibility to creationism by mirroring evolution.

You don’t have to directly observe billions of years of progress to document and accept it. While it hasn’t been directly observed it has been documented by many different fields of study through various means, fossil records, etc.

Not a single example of life coming from non life. We have examples of the building blocks life all around, including in space. Naturally occurring organic materials. There are examples of non-organic materials forming organic materials, the building blocks of life.

Bicellular life forms are not a strict requirement from advancement beyond single celled life forms. There isn’t some strict limit in nature that it has to go from a one cell to a two cell organism. Bacteria colonies are not limited in that way and were more than likely the catalyst for multicellular life forms.

Arguing statistics of something happening isn’t a great argument when there are mountains of evidence for it happening that you are not addressing.

Genetic variation is just one example of evidence leading towards macro evolution. That is not the only supporting evidence of macro evolution.

No one believes cows were immediate descendants from fish. We are discussing a gradual change that happened over billions of years.

Mendel’s work does not clash or disprove evolution in anyway and is actually part of the curriculum that explains evolution. Not sure where this guy pulled that out of. We all learn about the peas in school these days and heredity when being taught evolution, it is supporting evidence of evolution. New genes do arrive. It’s another driving force of evolution and supporting evidence.

Just because you view something as designed doesn’t mean it was designed. This is a very old pseudoscientific view, it was answered by the alternative explanation of evolution. They didn’t have evolution to explain what they were viewing as design back then, now we do.

Just because you view genetic code and information does mean it has a designer either. Abiogenesis is the leading work that covers this, inorganic to organic materials, building blocks of life.

Trying to use trees to prove a young earth is a new one to me. Stupid. Do I really even have to go into detail on why the longest living organism isn’t a good metric to judge the age of the earth?

It’s just a flat out lie that we have an accurate count of the amount of super novas or know how often they occur. Also that we could use that information date the age of the universe. The universe was around before suns existed.

Also a lie that radiometeic dating supports young earth creationism. It is a supporting evidence against it.

There is no evidence of a worldwide flood that put humanity into an extinction vent. He is just lying.

El Correcto

god is dead
Unhinged. Hilarious. I have an “expectation “ how animals express their gayness. Lol
Can you help here? What do animals do that teaches you they are gay?
Also, you’ve stated not all homos do anal or blow each other. Where and how? How about some reality? Your ear? Cuddle up between your toes? I’m at a loss now of homo unperverted, normal sex.
They don’t teach me anything.
The people who study animals for living have drawn this conclusion.

Studying pair bonding and mating behavior between same sex animals. You are the one expecting it to be a full on anthropomorphized version of gay sex between them as a metric for proving the animals are gay or have same sex relationships similar to gay humans beings.

That isn’t the metric people that study the animals use. It is just a delusional expectation you are placing to dismiss same sex attraction naturally occurring in the animal kingdom across different species.

BrownFlush

Never heard of the 4 postulates of creation. I think he is making that up to sound smart or add credibility to creationism by mirroring evolution.

You don’t have to directly observe billions of years of progress to document and accept it. While it hasn’t been directly observed it has been documented by many different fields of study through various means, fossil records, etc.

Not a single example of life coming from non life. We have examples of the building blocks life all around, including in space. Naturally occurring organic materials. There are examples of non-organic materials forming organic materials, the building blocks of life.

Bicellular life forms are not a strict requirement from advancement beyond single celled life forms. There isn’t some strict limit in nature that it has to go from a one cell to a two cell organism. Bacteria colonies are not limited in that way and were more than likely the catalyst for multicellular life forms.

Arguing statistics of something happening isn’t a great argument when there are mountains of evidence for it happening that you are not addressing.

Genetic variation is just one example of evidence leading towards macro evolution. That is not the only supporting evidence of macro evolution.

No one believes cows were immediate descendants from fish. We are discussing a gradual change that happened over billions of years.

Mendel’s work does not clash or disprove evolution in anyway and is actually part of the curriculum that explains evolution. Not sure where this guy pulled that out of. We all learn about the peas in school these days and heredity when being taught evolution, it is supporting evidence of evolution. New genes do arrive. It’s another driving force of evolution and supporting evidence.

Just because you view something as designed doesn’t mean it was designed. This is a very old pseudoscientific view, it was answered by the alternative explanation of evolution. They didn’t have evolution to explain what they were viewing as design back then, now we do.

Just because you view genetic code and information does mean it has a designer either. Abiogenesis is the leading work that covers this, inorganic to organic materials, building blocks of life.

Trying to use trees to prove a young earth is a new one to me. Stupid. Do I really even have to go into detail on why the longest living organism isn’t a good metric to judge the age of the earth?

It’s just a flat out lie that we have an accurate count of the amount of super novas or know how often they occur. Also that we could use that information date the age of the universe. The universe was around before suns existed.

Also a lie that radiometeic dating supports young earth creationism. It is a supporting evidence against it.

There is no evidence of a worldwide flood that put humanity into an extinction vent. He is just lying.
I’m guessing those fossilized salt water fish in South Dakota walked there long ago.

BrownFlush

They don’t teach me anything.
The people who study animals for living have drawn this conclusion.

Studying pair bonding and mating behavior between same sex animals. You are the one expecting it to be a full on anthropomorphized version of gay sex between them as a metric for proving the animals are gay or have same sex relationships similar to gay humans beings.

That isn’t the metric people that study the animals use. It is just a delusional expectation you are placing to dismiss same sex attraction naturally occurring in the animal kingdom across different species.
Your continued flamation has caused total blindness. I’m going with too much masterbating.