LiLo

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
My point was that we all die for whatever reasons. I was pointing at Sober's comments about AA. Peace to him, but I mean that there are many reasons that we pass, abuse is just one of them. Jim Fixx was the ultimate running guy that was a significant contributor of Americans getting healthy in the 70's and 80's.
That's why he belongs in this discussion. Oh, and also because I put him here.

The big difference here is that Chris Farley and John Belushi died as a direct result of their disease of addiction. More importantly, the disease stole their lives, their dignity, and their self-respect from them long before it actually killed them. And if nothing changes for Lilo, the same fate could be in store for her.

Jim Fixx died of natural causes. His premature death was unfortunate, but it was not an act of self-destruction.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Lindsay Lohan 'punched by jealous waitress' as she parties with Doug Reinhardt at 24th birthday bash

By Mail Online Reporter
Last updated at 2:34 AM on 3rd July 2010

But waitress Waltz denies the claims, telling Radar Online: 'I did not hit her.'

article-1291523-0A4E5BE5000005DC-205_233x387.jpg
Denial: Waitress Jasmine Waltz insists she didn't hit Lindsay

The brunette, went on to describe Lindsay as 'delusional' and 'disturbed'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...sh-parties-Doug-Reindhardt.html#ixzz0sctRXfqH

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Lindsay Lohan 'punched by jealous waitress' as she parties with Doug Reinhardt at 24th birthday bash

By Mail Online Reporter
Last updated at 2:34 AM on 3rd July 2010

But waitress Waltz denies the claims, telling Radar Online: 'I did not hit her.'

article-1291523-0A4E5BE5000005DC-205_233x387.jpg
Denial: Waitress Jasmine Waltz insists she didn't hit Lindsay

The brunette, went on to describe Lindsay as 'delusional' and 'disturbed'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...sh-parties-Doug-Reindhardt.html#ixzz0sctRXfqH

Id hit that!!!!:happy-very:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Lindsay Lohan Sentenced to 90 Days in Jail, 90 Days of Rehab

Judge Marsha Revel Finds Lindsay Lohan in Violation of Probation for Missing Alcohol Education Classes

Revel ordered Lohan to surrender on July 20 at 8:30 a.m. PT.
Revel sentenced Lohan to 90 days in jail followed by 90 days in-patient rehab.
Lohan may only end up serving a few weeks of her 90 day jail sentence -- Whitmore noted that "female, non-violent prisoners will do about 25-percent of their sentence" because L.A. jails suffer from "an overcrowding sitution."

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I also just watched her "tears" as she was being sentenced. She actually looked surprised, as if to say "Don't you know who I am?"

This may be the best thing for her in the long run.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The system failed her," estranged dad Michael said, as serious as open-heart surgery, giving a glimpse into the origins of Lindsay's ruination.
Lindsay, whose mother, Dina, may be just a smidge less insufferable than her fair-haired meal ticket, was full of excuses when she came to court. But she could not quite explain away her daughter's lapses, such as what she was doing in Cannes when she should have been undergoing counseling.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1293219/Liondsay-Lohans-lawyer-quits.html
Lindsay Lohan's long-suffering lawyer quits (as it's revealed the star is on a cocktail of FIVE drugs)

By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 10:38 PM on 8th July 2010

• Actress complains 90-day jail sentence is violation of human rights
  • Causes a stir in court after painting 'friend* you' on one of her nails
  • Kim Kardashian goes to see shocked star
Another day and more drama for Lindsay Lohan.
Two days after Lindsay's tearful performance in court, the troubled actress is now without legal representation as it was just announced that her lawyer Shawn Chapman Holley has quit.
'They are in the process of hiring a new attorney,' the Lohan family’s New York attorney Stephanie Ovadia told RadarOnline.com

'Shawn is no longer with us, but no new attorney has been hired as of now.'

Holley has represented Lindsay since the start of her legal problems back in 2007 and was a highly visible member of the O.J Simpson defence team.

Since her sentencing on Tuesday it has been revealed that Lindsay Lohan tested positive for opiates and amphetamines during her random court-ordered drug tests, but it was all legal.
According to her probation officers report, Lindsay, who turned 24 last week, was allowed to take various drugs because she has a prescription for them.

The five drugs on the report included Adderall, an amphetamine used to treat ADHD, Dilaudid, an opiate based pain killer similar to morphine, Trazadone, a narcotic sleep aid and Zoloft, an antidepressant.
She also take Nexium, a drug used to treat acid reflux and heartburn.
The probation report listed the dates and results of the random drug and alcohol tests Lindsay was submitted to, all of which were positive.
None of the positive results however, were found to create a probation violation.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Heard her dad drop the "friend" bomb on Fox during his interview with Shephard Smith.....no time to bleep it then.
Lilo,
Let's see, you're always late for court, you don't follow the judges orders and you're shocked she's sentencing you to jail. If it was one of us (the peons) we'd already be done with our jail time, we'd be clean and sober with a couple of chips in our hands and we'd be doing our community service as part of our probation demands. Get over yourself sweetie.....unlike your character in Parent Trap, you've got no class, you're a drunk junkie....get help!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
And who really cares.
Drunk chicks go to jail every day. Just as blonde, just as drunk, just as bad childhoods, just a drunk chick in jail who had a career. And really if I cared, that is where she needs to be. She will have to withdraw, and give her brain time to function normally.

They were saying on the news a few minutes ago, she may not serve more than 15 days due to over crowding in the facility she went to. wow