Link to "who's online"

Pip

Thats a neat little feature. You can see who is on line and where people are at all over the world. Probably old news, but I'm impressed. Takes me a while to figure things out sometimes. :thumbup1:

traveler

Where next? Venice
That Chile person is on a lot. I wonder who it is?

:crying: I do believe the map is static. I have looked at it at various times and the same dots are always on... one in Chile, three in Europe, five or possibly six in Asia and too many to count in North America.

:wink: The list does seem to be current.

How about it Cheryl? :confused:1

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
It's supposed to be updating every 5 minutes... Let me take a look and see if there's something hung up...

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
The map wasn't updating so I changed the setting to update every 15 minutes and it started working again. I'm not exactly sure what the problem was but I changed it back to 5 minute update intervals and it seems to be working now.

Last edited:

tieguy

Banned
The map wasn't updating so I changed the setting to update every 15 minutes and it started working again. I'm not exactly sure what the problem was but I changed it back to 5 minute update intervals and it seems to be working now.

Shhhhhhhhh....god is speaking. :thumbup1:

traveler

Where next? Venice

Thanks for fixing the map. It will be interesting to see the map active again.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Some of these "red dots" you see on the map twenty four hours a day are probably web crawlers used to search for info on the internet. Yahoo has a lot of them on here.

moreluck

golden ticket member
wkmac.....I have to admit I thought about you the other day. I was driving through the grocery store parking lot and the Oscar Meyer Weinermobile was parked there for some event that afternoon.

YOU were the first thought to enter my mind....the 2nd was, "a hot dog sounds good right now." :)