Local 177 meeting went well.

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
Tell that to the member whose job is on the line. Bad place to get on the job training...especially when it's someone elses job you lose.

Before I became a steward, I thought getting someone back to work was all about chest thumping, slamming tables, and screaming loud. That was my -- and many others' -- assumption being on the outside looking in. Let's just say it doesn't quite work that way.

stink219

If they people running the local are fat, lazy and complacent, it is time for new leadership. Funny how an election can get the local's E-board to actually go out to the barns. Our (local 952) S/T came to my barn 3 times in just over a week. Last time I saw him there was the last election (You guessed it) 3 years ago. What a coincidence.

So I guess it is good that my BA is at my barn twice a day. I guess it's good that he has never had a termination beyond cell phone or drug theft?

stink219

Before I became a steward, I thought getting someone back to work was all about chest thumping, slamming tables, and screaming loud. That was my -- and many others' -- assumption being on the outside looking in. Let's just say it doesn't quite work that way.

Most think it is that way. And quite often it starts out that way. Getting someone back is like playing poker, who has all the good card?

LagunaBrown

If they people running the local are fat, lazy and complacent, it is time for new leadership. Funny how an election can get the local's E-board to actually go out to the barns. Our (local 952) S/T came to my barn 3 times in just over a week. Last time I saw him there was the last election (You guessed it) 3 years ago. What a coincidence.

If you didn't see him you are blind or not involved because we had a little thing called "NO on PROP 32" in California last year....... Yeah the one were Unions rallied their members and sent that Union busting reform crap straight to hell! The Local bombarded the yards and I saw our S/T, E-Board, Agents and stewards out here many times though out the campaign....... You are so full of it and I feel so sorry for you that you can not recognize how foolish you look posting your lies. You will do anything to win and you have zero experience. AMAZING! Go to a general membership meeting why don't ya!