Local 186 Hofficers' slate has 21 days to pack up and get out

LagunaBrown

15. Which is more days that you will ever have as the principal officer of a local.

Well at least all those TDU donations got you a worthless T-shirt.
image.jpg

Evil

Then Evil and all his alias user names will not post a damn thing.

12 plus days during peak.

It's obvious TS is not a very popular guy. The results yesterday showed it. It's gonna be interesting to see whats happens this weekend as far as decision making is. Will FZ step up? He made it clear he didn't want to leave Louisville last year. The problem is having someone to have the guts to stand up to the corrupt old guard.

The Silent Bang

Where is a TDU know it all when you need them? Evil, Timeforchange, Realbrown1, Bunblehead and SilentBang?
Stop it!!!
You know i'm not TDU, Unlike you flippy .... We actually have pictures of you at a certain meeting among other TDU aficionados!
I often wonder how you live living in a lie about your affiliation with TDU ... You don't have to hide, PDK knows your incognito TDU ... He's mentioned to several people that he has people on his delegates slate that don't support Hoffa ....
Laguna are you attending the hof fund raiser this weekend? Lets see how much you hate TDU!

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Stop it!!!
You know i'm not TDU, Unlike you flippy .... We actually have pictures of you at a certain meeting among other TDU aficionados!
I often wonder how you live living in a lie about your affiliation with TDU ... You don't have to hide, PDK knows your incognito TDU ... He's mentioned to several people that he has people on his delegates slate that don't support H ....
Laguna are you attending the hof fund raiser this weekend? Lets see how much you hate TDU!
Not only was he friendly with TDU, he is a founder of the REFORM movement at 952.

Just think about that for a second.

Without TN, there might not be a REFORM movement at 952 right now.

Hell, if he wasn't such an untrustable, two-faced numbskull, we might even offer him a position on the REFORM SLATE this fall.

LagunaBrown

Stop it!!!
I often wonder how you live living in a lie about your affiliation with TDU ... You don't have to hide, PDK knows your incognito TDU ... He's mentioned to several people that he has people on his delegates slate that don't support H ....
Whatever! You claim to know about all locals but can't answer my simple question?