Local 251

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I heard that UPS laid off 100 guys in Warwick and Porky and his side kick allowed it to happen. Can anyone confirm that?
How would you have stopped it? Exactly please.
I wouldn't presume to know your contract, but I would have to assume that between your National Master and Local Rider there was an argument to be made for a grievance.

And they may have filed one, and taken it all the way to panel. I have no idea. I heard about it third hand.

That's why I asked if it was true.
Try again and please start by explaining to us who "Porky and his side kick" is.

....and what Supplemental argument would they (or you if you weren't fired) be able to make for the 100 laid off Warwick if it were confirmed?

You know me...
Try again and please start by explaining to us who "Porky and his side kick" is.

....and what Supplemental argument they would be able to make for the 100 laid off Warwick if it were confirmed?
Porky is the Principal Officer of Local 251. (He has Pork Chop Sideburns because no one has the balls to tell him it's not 1995 any more) and his side kick is Local 251's own George Santos, MM who is Porky's best (and I'm pretty sure only) friend. They are both out of UPS. Below is a recent and very accurate picture of the two of them.

As far as a supplemental argument, as I stated earlier, I do not know your contract so I cannot answer that directly.

But I can tell you this much. If one of my barns laid off 100 of my guys and had the contract language/market circumstance to do it, I would do everything in my power to make it as difficult for them as humanly possible. There's no way in hell I'd just let that happen without forcing them to prove to me every single aspect of the claimed injury that caused it.

I can promise you that 💯.

Attachments

• a19087_ab3282e13c194c9ab223367f781d0d00_mv2.jpg
    a19087_ab3282e13c194c9ab223367f781d0d00_mv2.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 32

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
As far as a supplemental argument, as I stated earlier, I do not know your contract so I cannot answer that directly.

How would you have stopped it? Exactly please.
He asked how you would have stopped it, what would his supplement have to do with that?

....and how does a guy like you, in the know and a finger on the pulse of Local 251, need someone here to confirm that 100 people were laid off in Warwick?

You know me...
He asked how you would have stopped it, what would his supplement have to do with that?
I feel like this has been asked and answered twice already....

....and how does a guy like you, in the know and a finger on the pulse of Local 251, need someone here to confirm that 100 people were laid off in Warwick?

Im not a UPS guy as previously stated.

The name of this website is Browncafe,

The description of this website is "UPS info for upsers"

The name of this message board is "UPS Union issues."

The name of this thread is 251.

Seemed like a good place to confirm/dispel a rumor about a UPS Union issue from Local 251. 😕

qdg2

+

Seemed like a good place to confirm/dispel a rumor about a UPS Union issue from Local 251. 😕
Which begs the obvious question:

Why are you here? On BC..... Exactly?
Thread #287 just destroyed ANY credibility or even sense you had........What is this source of anger?

You know me...
+

Which begs the obvious question:

Why are you here? On BC..... Exactly?
Thread #287 just destroyed ANY credibility or even sense you had........What is this source of anger?
I've explained this several times in this thread.

Maybe read the entire thing?

My credibility lies in the truth. That never changes. Everything I have said about the Leadership of Local 251 is 100% truthful. If it weren't, they would have come after me for Defamation instead of a bull:censored2: Cybersquatting claim.

Roll that over a few times.

Teamster for life

Teamster for life

yes people were laid off lost volume and contract games most likely also

Teamster for life

Porky is the Principal Officer of Local 251. (He has Pork Chop Sideburns because no one has the balls to tell him it's not 1995 any more) and his side kick is Local 251's own George Santos, MM who is Porky's best (and I'm pretty sure only) friend. They are both out of UPS. Below is a recent and very accurate picture of the two of them.

But I can tell you this much. If one of my barns laid off 100 of my guys and had the contract language/market circumstance to do it, I would do everything in my power to make it as difficult for them as humanly possible. There's no way in hell I'd just let that happen without forcing them to prove to me every single aspect of the claimed injury that caused it.

I can promise you that 💯.
No new website ?

You know me...
No new website ?
Everytime I do they pay a couple thousand more of your dues payer dollars for the locals lawyers to write up a new charge.

Since Porky is clearly willing to bankrupt the Local, I don't want to give him an excuse to cause any more harm to the local than he has already inflicted.

The next website will be cleared by the court so they can't bully me with the members money into taking it down.

I'll post it here when it's been cleared, then we're going to start a campaign to spread the word across the local. If you know anyone that wants a T-shirt, I'll have them in a couple weeks...here's the image. 😉

Attachments

• a19087_ab3282e13c194c9ab223367f781d0d00_mv2.jpg
    a19087_ab3282e13c194c9ab223367f781d0d00_mv2.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 40