Local 251's TDU scum strikes again!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I've read the protest decision and the propaganda being spewed isn't truthful. Just like your entire delegate campaign, no actual Truth.
Those charges you mentioned, I believe the member admitted he was wrong for publicly bashing the union, and the charges were withdrawn. But I guess you like people who side with anti-union politicians and management. And who don't turn out to any of the Union rallies to support members.
But that's exactly it. He wasn't wrong for expressing his opinion. And his opinion was not that harsh. And yet, you file frivolous charges against a member. Despicable! Once again, just because you write a lie, doesn't mean your truthful. So stick with trying to convince people old BA's are coming out of retirement. But you don't write a single one of your fliers do you? Wonder who does? Who rapes our local for 75k and claims its "education"? Threats, retaliation and frivolous charges against members. Be proud of yourselves.

wide load

130k? 80% less work? You have a knack for bad math.
I rounded down. What's he gonna do with all his free time? He hasn't showed his face at UPS in well over a month. Now we get the other dope that sides with management even worse. Over and over with "the contract CLEARLY states". Bids not fulfilled, 9.5 being violated and unanswered, discipline through the roof, your own stewards are now complaining.

10 point

This is "Democracy in Action"?
Read below to see how locals 251's President and his appointed liaison ratted out an opposition candidate in an attempt to get her fired.

Election Protest
McNally, 2016 ESD 237 | Office of the Election Supervisor for the IBT

Notice to Local 251 members from the IBT Election Supervisor
https://teamsterslocal251.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/oes-notice.pdf
There were other charges filed by a H supporting officer that could get people fired if validated.

Did you just become a union member recently?

Wake up. It's not all about TDU.

Gimme Danger

But that's exactly it. He wasn't wrong for expressing his opinion. And his opinion was not that harsh. And yet, you file frivolous charges against a member. Despicable! Once again, just because you write a lie, doesn't mean your truthful. So stick with trying to convince people old BA's are coming out of retirement. But you don't write a single one of your fliers do you? Wonder who does? Who rapes our local for 75k and claims its "education"? Threats, retaliation and frivolous charges against members. Be proud of yourselves.

So in your twisted logic, a scab isn't wrong because he is supporting his family? Yet a member apologizes for making statements in the news that were wrong and jeopardized the position of the Union in a very tense situation. If they had the right to strike, he would be a scab.

Again with your terrible math. I don't follow your numbers.
Do you know how much each luxury car cost that the Local used to buy? Do you know the annual cost of non-union cell phone service the Local used to spend? Do you know the cost of non-union telephone and Internet service the local used to spend? Do you know what business agents used to make in salary per year?

Gimme Danger

There were other charges filed by a H supporting officer that could get people fired if validated.

Did you just become a union member recently?

Wake up. It's not all about TDU.
Unfortunately he's been a member for quite some time but has always been closer to being management then union.
And he's always sided with the thugs of 251.

I also have an understanding that BR is on the TDU Steer Committee, TDU should be ashamed of themselves for having someone of this character representing them, I guess this IS what TDU allows. The protest is a fact finding, based on evidence it cant be made up.

wide load

So in your twisted logic, a scab isn't wrong because he is supporting his family? Yet a member apologizes for making statements in the news that were wrong and jeopardized the position of the Union in a very tense situation. If they had the right to strike, he would be a scab.

Again with your terrible math. I don't follow your numbers.
Do you know how much each luxury car cost that the Local used to buy? Do you know the annual cost of non-union cell phone service the Local used to spend? Do you know the cost of non-union telephone and Internet service the local used to spend? Do you know what business agents used to make in salary per year?
Luxury car? Yeah, those Ford Taurus are the lap of luxury. Good job getting rid of the cars. I bet they cost less than the $650 a month you get for your car allowance. Do you know the cost of non Union carpenters to fix a leaking roof? But don't worry, you guys saved a bunch of cash by giving the people crap legal.

Gimme Danger

Luxury car? Yeah, those Ford Taurus are the lap of luxury. Good job getting rid of the cars. I bet they cost less than the $650 a month you get for your car allowance. Do you know the cost of non Union carpenters to fix a leaking roof? But don't worry, you guys saved a bunch of cash by giving the people crap legal.
Taurus SEL AWD and SHO are pretty expensive, actually, so is an Explorer.
Loan payments, insurance, maintenance and gasoline on those cars are more then the car allowance, yes. The number you throw out includes cell phone, which was $14k+ annually for all agents using non-union sprint.
The roof, long neglected, was fixed by union roofers.
Do you know your trades?
Also, the legal benefits are through the health & welfare fund, a different entity then the Local.
And you want to be a BA? You don't know the first thing about the local.
Except what you heard at a bar for years.

The roof originally was being done by a non union co.til MT got caught and had to have them stop. How quickly you think members are stupid and don't know the truth..it seems to me that MM was driving around in the Explorer no problem which would require same gas and insurance. I think it's you that wants to believe we don't know a thing about the local, my friend you are sadly mistaken.

wide load

Taurus SEL AWD and SHO are pretty expensive, actually, so is an Explorer.
Loan payments, insurance, maintenance and gasoline on those cars are more then the car allowance, yes. The number you throw out includes cell phone, which was $14k+ annually for all agents using non-union sprint.
The roof, long neglected, was fixed by union roofers.
Do you know your trades?
Also, the legal benefits are through the health & welfare fund, a different entity then the Local.
And you want to be a BA? You don't know the first thing about the local.
Except what you heard at a bar for years.
Just show me. But you'll post the only 2 people that got $1000 a month on the lm2 and play it off like it was everyone. And those representatives are long gone and retired now. This local still needs a major overhaul. These megalomaniacal attitudes need to end. This retaliation of the membership needs to end. This remedial technique of organizing needs an overhaul. This member benefit reductions needs to go.

Gimme Danger

So the people who got fired by the members for running the Local into the ground, are going to fix everything?
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.
I would expect bloated salaries, no communication, terrible representation, no organizing and terrible contracts from the old/new crew (either one of the old thug slates).

wide load

So the people who got fired by the members for running the Local into the ground, are going to fix everything?
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.
I would expect bloated salaries, no communication, terrible representation, no organizing and terrible contracts from the old/new crew (either one of the old thug slates).
You don't pay attention do you. The old guys are gone. There are 14 new people coming up. Christ, UPS doesn't even have an agent do they? As for bloated salaries, you guys would work a retired member at 80 hours a month and collecting high massive triple pension over starving members. Speaking of salaries, didn't you guys give yourselves over 100,000 in raises? I think the only person that didn't get a raise and actually got a reduction was the female on your team. But I'm not surprised considering what you guys think of females anyway.

Gimme Danger

The former PO, former RS, two former ABAs and a bunch of former stewards who quit on the members aren't 'new people.' The people who thought they were supposed to get positions with the remnants of the old administration, all the same to me. No thank you. A bunch of do nothing thugs.

wide load

The former PO, former RS, two former ABAs and a bunch of former stewards who quit on the members aren't 'new people.' The people who thought they were supposed to get positions with the remnants of the old administration, all the same to me. No thank you. A bunch of do nothing thugs.
Actually they only quit on you. Working for a liar is recipe for disaster. Too much self respect to sell their souls to the devil. Thugs, like the useless missing UPS BA? Collecting full salary for doing jack crap. Talk about a waste. Thugs like the organizer that filed charges on a member? Thugs like the E board, BA's and stewards calling a female member a fat cow? Thugs like trying to get a member fired for running against the dummy president/BA at RIH? Did you guys get kicked out of TDU yet?

from the outside i can see local 251 is being run a lot better now that the old guard is gone! keep up the good work brothers! wide are you still angry you got the least amount of votes?