Local 542 (San Diego) Ballots go out November 11th!!!

Hofficer Hater

Again your information is wrong.

MFM wanted everyone's address and was told they can not have it. Then they wanted to use a Mailer that wasn't a union shop and couldn't get certified by the IBT.

But don't worry they got their mailer out.
View attachment 273147

People like you make me baffle. MFM did not ask for addresses, they handed the mailers to the mailing house who on orders of the incompetent VF slate refused to do it as VF wasn't doing one. After filing a protest and winning, the mailing house was forced to do the mailer the following day.

There's a union bug on the lower right hand corner of the mailer. The IBT has no say in what type of mailer you send out and doesn't have to approve anything. Many slates nationwide have done mailers without the union bug.

My question is how incompetent can the incumbents be and not do a mailer? They make more than enough money to pay for one without having to do a fundraiser.

After hearing about the historic turnout to reject a strike fund by 542 members in majority UPSers, I find it easy to believe that the VF slate may lose this election on December 9th.

542thruNthru

People like you make me baffle. MFM did not ask for addresses, they handed the mailers to the mailing house who on orders of the incompetent VF slate refused to do it as VF wasn't doing one. After filing a protest and winning, the mailing house was forced to do the mailer the following day.

There's a union bug on the lower right hand corner of the mailer. The IBT has no say in what type of mailer you send out and doesn't have to approve anything. Many slates nationwide have done mailers without the union bug.

My question is how incompetent can the incumbents be and not do a mailer? They make more than enough money to pay for one without having to do a fundraiser.

After hearing about the historic turnout to reject a strike fund by 542 members in majority UPSers, I find it easy to believe that the VF slate may lose this election on December 9th.

Can I see this protest that they won?

They did ask for the addresses. Kurt asked for them. They also wanted to make their PO Box the return address which is not allowed.

To my understanding the mailing house they wanted to use could not be certified by the IBT to recieve the addresses of the members. (Maybe @BigUnionGuy can clear this up for me)

In the end they used the same company that the local uses. That's why it has the BUG.

Also what's the "historical" turnout for the strike fund? You mean the 13% of the members that voted?

542thruNthru

The funny thing is.... @Hofficer Hater you're known for your misinformation and straight up lies. I couldn't care less what you think. The count will be on Dec 9th and who ever wins good luck to them. I know Rhett and Dereck very well and hold no bad feelings for them.