Looks like Syria before Iran !

klein

Für Meno :)
The Arab league is asking the UN for help very soon to end the bloodshed in Syria.
Looks like another fast Libya to me, and probably within the next few months !

I know the republicans (congress) won`t agree, even while the 3 clowns want to intervene in Iran a.s.a.p.

I know Canada will go if asked, and so will the EU.
No biggie if we need to do it without the US, I suppose, but I`m hoping for another quick reponse from Obama, like he did with Libya.

Syria tells Arab League to head for U.N. "or the moon"

P

pickup

The Arab league is asking the UN for help very soon to end the bloodshed in Syria.
Looks like another fast Libya to me, and probably within the next few months !

I know the republicans (congress) won`t agree, even while the 3 clowns want to intervene in Iran a.s.a.p.

No biggie if we need to do it without the US, I suppose, but I`m hoping for another quick reponse from Obama, like he did with Libya.

Syria tells Arab League to head for U.N. "or the moon"

Maybe Canada should fight for its independence before it tries to overthrow another country's leadership.

From Wikepedia:

The monarchy of Canada is the core of both Canada's federalism and its Westminster-style parliamentary democracy,[SUP][1][/SUP] being the foundation of the executive, legislative, and judicial branches of the Canadian government and each provincial government.[SUP][2][/SUP][SUP][3][/SUP][SUP][4][/SUP] The monarchy has been headed since 6 February 1952 by Queen Elizabeth II, who as sovereign is shared equally with fifteen other countries within the Commonwealth of Nations, all being independent and the monarchy of each legally distinct. For Canada, the monarch is officially titled Queen of Canada (French: Reine du Canada), and she, her consort, and other members of the Canadian Royal Family undertake various public and private functions across the country and on its behalf abroad. However, the Queen is the only member of the Royal Family with any constitutional role. While several powers are the sovereign's alone, because she lives predominantly in the United Kingdom, most of the royal governmental and ceremonial duties in Canada are carried out by the Queen's representative, the governor general. In each of Canada's provinces, the monarch is represented by a lieutenant governor, while the territories are not sovereign and thus do not have a viceroy.

Why do you suppose the term "the Crown" is referenced in legal proceedings in Canada? The above is the reason why

Last edited by a moderator:

klein

So what ? You fought the British and we didn't.
There are still many monarchies of countries, not just those of the UK (like Austrailia, NZ, Canada, Scottland, a few African Nations, even asian nations), but there is also Sweden, Denmark, Holland and others that still have their own monachy.
Oddly enough these countries seem to do financially well, too. It's not called the "Commonwealth" for nothing !

America decided to go to war with the Brits and against Canada, too. NO wonder you didn't accept English as your national language , yet !

P

pickup

So what ? You fought the British and we didn't.
There are still many monarchies of countries, not just those of the UK (like Austrailia, NZ, Canada, Scottland, a few African Nations, even asian nations), but there is also Sweden, Denmark, Holland and others that still have their own monachy.
Oddly enough these countries seem to do financially well, too. It's not called the "Commonwealth" for nothing !

America decided to go to war with the Brits and against Canada, too. NO wonder you didn't accept English as your national language , yet !

Bow to your Queen, Klein. Good boy!!

Uh Klein, the army with the skirts you Canadians want to hide behind are the Scottish not the Americans.

klein

Bow to your Queen, Klein. Good boy!!

And you get to hear God Bless America by the president today again. Seems every US politician has to say that in closing.
I guess you need to believe in something, but you would never hear that from any other westernized country. Our politicians don't ask God for a blessing, period.
With excemption maybe England with "God save the Queen", but a politician in England doesn't say that either. It's not even their national anthem because they don't have an official one - kinda like the US without an official language !

While England does not have an official national anthem, there are many songs which are considered to fill such a role. In most of the national sporting fixtures 'God Save The Queen' is used.

So, I suppose may God bless you and America !

P

pickup

And you get to hear God Bless America by the president today again. Seems every US politician has to say that in closing.
I guess you need to believe in something, but you would never hear that from any other westernized country. Our politicians don't ask God for a blessing, period.

Wrong yet again, Boy Blunder.

Read the info in the link, your prime minister/anti-christ Steven Joseph Harper has been using "God Bless Canada" quite a bit.

Poll respondents give blessing to Harper's 'God bless Canada'