More On Obama: Where He Gets His Money?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Voting has started - Ohio has a pre-election period and so does AZ -

I went up to my courthouse and voted last week while on vacation. We have early voting here. Thank goodness you have to have a photo ID here.

One of my sons dorms at his college half way across the state. The local Democrats were coming on his campus and were trying to get the students to register in that county and vote too. They were telling them it was alright to vote twice.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
The voting in Ohio is gone crazy.
They tried to sign me up at a speedy mart.
And since when is it Ok to ask who you are voting for, before they try to sign you up? Registering to vote used to take some thought. If you didnt think to, that was a good thing. If you dont think to vote, no matter who you are voting for, you should not be voting.
But they are in droves.
And I dont have to post links watch any news channel.

tieguy

Banned
Don't worry. As soon as he gets an anonymous email informing him that Snopes is part of the conspiracy, I'm sure we'll be the first to know...

snopes is another medium administered by people. where you have people reporting news you have biases. A consistent review of snopes I think will produce results that are close to the middle but somewhat slanted towards the left. There is definitely more effort applied to debunking rumors of the left then rumors of the right.

tieguy

Banned
On inauguration day they might strap BO with a suicide bomb. That could make Pelosi President.

I don't know. Pelosi would probably be on the platform with the supreme court justices. It might leave the white house janitor in charge.:happy-very:

over9five

Staff member
I don't know. Pelosi would probably be on the platform with the supreme court justices. It might leave the white house janitor in charge.:happy-very:

Hmmm, the janitor could work out much better. Call Obamas buddy Ayers. I'm sure he could hook you up with some kinda bomb.

I've been using Snopes for years to check e-mails on various subjects, but no more will I do that. The reason is that I have noticed in last year or so that in political subjects they seem to be biased toward the left. I don't want them to be biased either way. When they "investigate" a story that puts a conservative in a bad light they seem to take just anyone's word on it. If they can't prove the subject to be bad they call it "undetermined" at best. On the other hand if the subject is of the left, seems anyone vouching for the Demo to be a solid source and the Demo is cleared of any wrong doing.
Part of a concerted conspiracy ? Probably not, just biased.

Last edited:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I have noticed Snope's left leaning take on political matters too. Just look at their sources listed on the bottom of the page. I takes Snopes with a grain of salt, they aren't as squeaky clean as they want to appear. They have also been guilty of pushing Zango adware.

http://sunbeltblog.blogspot.com/2008/01/not-urban-legend-snopes-pushes-zango.html
snopesshame_thumb.jpg

mthbstr8

note self: delete scaremail, do not forward!

I'll tell you where Obama gets his money because I signed the check (me and about 20 million or so other Joe Smoes just like me)

chev

Nightcrawler
We would be better off. :wink2:
Well, I guess there are at least 3 suckers lining the elitists pockets.:laughing:
I wont donate to any of them. I think campaigning has become a race of who has the biggest cash cow, and it's disgusting. :dissapointed:

diesel96

I've been using Snopes for years to check e-mails on various subjects, but no more will I do that. The reason is that I have noticed in last year or so that in political subjects they seem to be biased toward the left. I don't want them to be biased either way. When they "investigate" a story that puts a conservative in a bad light they seem to take just anyone's word on it. If they can't prove the subject to be bad they call it "undetermined" at best. On the other hand if the subject is of the left, seems anyone vouching for the Demo to be a solid source and the Demo is cleared of any wrong doing.
Part of a concerted conspiracy ? Probably not, just biased.

I have noticed Snope's left leaning take on political matters too. Just look at their sources listed on the bottom of the page. I takes Snopes with a grain of salt, they aren't as squeaky clean as they want to appear. They have also been guilty of pushing Zango adware.

http://sunbeltblog.blogspot.com/2008/01/not-urban-legend-snopes-pushes-zango.html

Could it be that there has been twice as many false allegations and bogus e-mails spread by a desperate political faction at demonizing a certain presidential candidate?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Subject: WARNING FROM PAKISTAN........

This morning, from a cave somewhere in Pakistan, Taliban Minister of immigration Mohammed Omar, warned the United States that if military actions against Iraq continues,
Taliban authorities intend to cut off America's supply of Convenience Store Managers and possibly Motel 6 Managers.
And if this action does not yield sufficient results, Cab Drivers will be next, followed by DELL and AOL Customer service Reps. Finally, if all else fails, they have threatened to send us
no more candidates for President of the United States!

chev

Nightcrawler
Subject: WARNING FROM PAKISTAN........

This morning, from a cave somewhere in Pakistan, Taliban Minister of immigration Mohammed Omar, warned the United States that if military actions against Iraq continues,
Taliban authorities intend to cut off America's supply of Convenience Store Managers and possibly Motel 6 Managers.
And if this action does not yield sufficient results, Cab Drivers will be next, followed by DELL and AOL Customer service Reps. Finally, if all else fails, they have threatened to send us
no more candidates for President of the United States!
:laughing: What more can I say?