Los Angeles LA County Hubs

DontHaveACow99

Hi all, I’ve been with the company for a while now and am next in line to be called for driving. I want to transfer. Anybody know how the lists are moving at these SoCal/LA County hubs? Most interested in SFV and AV area (Lancaster/Mojave). Thanks for your responses! ✌

542thruNthru

Hi all, I’ve been with the company for a while now and am next in line to be called for driving. I want to transfer. Anybody know how the lists are moving at these SoCal/LA County hubs? Most interested in SFV and AV area (Lancaster/Mojave). Thanks for your responses! ✌

Are you going to transfer when you become a driver or before?

DontHaveACow99

Transfer when I become driver. Those hired same year as I are being called. I signed up for other centers because I plan/hope to move (cost of living, fits lifestyle, etc.) Specific hubs I’m interested in are Lancaster, CA, Mojave, and San Fernando/Sylmar hub.

brostalss

Lancaster is a small Center. Don't know how often positions open up there. Mojave is tiny. Good luck there. San Fernando is your best bet. Good luck.

Mycow

Local 63 is less then 4 to go fulltime and about 1 maybe little less to go feeder Ontario ca once your fulltime