Lovin the brown

Hello, my name is Chris. I just got hired on March 12th in Carrollton, Ga as a preloader. I love my job, I love finally being a part of something bigger then me. So far all my sups have been nothing but nice to me, my fellow employees have been very helpful and very nice also. I have done 2 previous peak seasons as a driver helper and I loved it. This past Jan. I helped for about a week on presort. My first week as a loader I had 4 misloads and that has me under a lot of stress but i still enjoy doing it. I look foward to useing the information on this website and chimming in often. Once again thanks.

over9five

Staff member
Welcome to Brown Cafe, Chris. Sounds like you've got a great attitude! Keep up the good work and let us know how it goes!

SWORDFISH

Your living the brown and yellow dream. Great isnt it. I couldnt agree more w/ my 13yrs in and I feel the exact same way. Couldnt be in a more positive joyful environment. I would work weekends and all my vacation time if they would let me. Let me know if this ever changes for you.