Lucifurs friend Glenn Beck playing the RaCe CaRD?

menotyou

bella amicizia
First, notice the stocks being scrolled on the bottom. Transports. Funny.Second, the GOP does not want Newt to get the nomination.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
First, notice the stocks being scrolled on the bottom. Transports. Funny.Second, the GOP does not want Newt to get the nomination.

I love the flag streaming behind him too. To the morons who follow Beck, this is proof-positive that he is a patriot. Sounds like the Crazy One does indeed play the race card. Hey, Lue C Fur, where's the rage?

tourists24

I love the flag streaming behind him too. To the morons who follow Beck, this is proof-positive that he is a patriot. Sounds like the Crazy One does indeed play the race card. Hey, Lue C Fur, where's the rage?
Just remember,, you started this by calling ones who like Beck morons..... He is wrong on this but your an @#$$@ for you comment

moreluck

golden ticket member
He's not even on normal TV anymore.......how would anyone follow him?

tourists24

He's not even on normal TV anymore.......how would anyone follow him?

I follow his show... he is funny... he is wacked out on some subjects but he is still fun to listen to. You have to know how to think for yourself and simply enjoy what talk jocks have to offer no matter who they are.

Lue C Fur

Evil member

Dont have any rage...im not a hateful Obama lovin Liberal.:happy2:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Just remember,, you started this by calling ones who like Beck morons..... He is wrong on this but your an @#$$@ for you comment

Attack away. Beck is a complete maroon, so if you follow Beck and actually agree with him, wouldn't you (not you personally) also be a maroon? The guy is so far out there, and he still has a following. Why aren't all of you criticizing him for playing the race card?

tourists24

Attack away. Beck is a complete maroon, so if you follow Beck and actually agree with him, wouldn't you (not you personally) also be a maroon? The guy is so far out there, and he still has a following. Why aren't all of you criticizing him for playing the race card?

I just did.... but I am not attacking,,, you are the one calling Beck followers morons..... I follow and enjoy his shows.... so yeah you made it personal.... who do you listen to? Or are you holier than thou?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I just did.... but I am not attacking,,, you are the one calling Beck followers morons..... I follow and enjoy his shows.... so yeah you made it personal.... who do you listen to? Or are you holier than thou?

I have listened to Beck before in short snippets on the radio, which is all that I can stand. I don't watch the show. He's very predictable...attack public employees, glorify the military, Judgement Day is coming etc. I also occasionally listen to Limbaugh, who is very much like Beck. Actually, all of them sound about the same except Medved, who at least tries to debate the Left on his show.

It's a free country until the Muslims take over. You can watch whatever you want.

brown bomber

brown bomber
Registered Users Array
Join Date Nov 2008 Location Live Free or Die Posts 4,714 Rep Power 8156
[h=2]Lucifurs........still searching, for the furs of Luci[/h]

tourists24

I have listened to Beck before in short snippets on the radio, which is all that I can stand. I don't watch the show. He's very predictable...attack public employees, glorify the military, Judgement Day is coming etc. I also occasionally listen to Limbaugh, who is very much like Beck. Actually, all of them sound about the same except Medved, who at least tries to debate the Left on his show.

It's a free country until the Muslims take over. You can watch whatever you want.
Well what wholesome figures do you listen to.?? Id like to know so I wont be a maroon anymore.... you really dont listen to Beck or Rush very much.... they are VERY different. Beck doesnt attack public employees.... I will admit he does have the judgement day thing going though. Enlighten us oh wise one

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Well what wholesome figures do you listen to.?? Id like to know so I wont be a maroon anymore.... you really dont listen to Beck or Rush very much.... they are VERY different. Beck doesnt attack public employees.... I will admit he does have the judgement day thing going though. Enlighten us oh wise one

Every time I've listened to Beck, he has gone after both private and public sector unions. The Right Wing message is very scripted and is repeated each and every day by the big guys and their local clones. It's the recipe for financial success, and as weird as Beck is, he's made a lot of money by fleecing the flock. Buy any gold or freeze-dried food supplies lately? $$$$$ (for Beck the fearmonger).

I listen to both sides and have issues with the far Lefties too. I wouldn't feel comfortable in ether Berkeley or Madison.

tourists24

Every time I've listened to Beck, he has gone after both private and public sector unions. The Right Wing message is very scripted and is repeated each and every day by the big guys and their local clones. It's the recipe for financial success, and as weird as Beck is, he's made a lot of money by fleecing the flock. Buy any gold or freeze-dried food supplies lately? $$$$$ (for Beck the fearmonger).

I listen to both sides and have issues with the far Lefties too. I wouldn't feel comfortable in ether Berkeley or Madison.
he does go after unions, but not the rank and file, but the leadership at the top and their motives. As pro union as I am I agree with him on this. I dont think they have us in mind while running the show. And he is being shunned by a lot of the "elite" right wing shows because he goes after everyone. And if you listened about the gold thing... he gives big time disclaimers about buying. As far as the food, I like the sound of that.... Always good to be prepared. Have a well stocked cellar just makes since for anything that goes wrong. You barely listen but call him a maroon... whatever

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
he does go after unions, but not the rank and file, but the leadership at the top and their motives. As pro union as I am I agree with him on this. I dont think they have us in mind while running the show. And he is being shunned by a lot of the "elite" right wing shows because he goes after everyone. And if you listened about the gold thing... he gives big time disclaimers about buying. As far as the food, I like the sound of that.... Always good to be prepared. Have a well stocked cellar just makes since for anything that goes wrong. You barely listen but call him a maroon... whatever

When Armageddon comes, I'm going to take all my guns and take control of the nearest Mormon temple and their food supply. Actually, Beck promotes his religion while simultaneously instilling fear in his listeners. By being the salesman for the End of the World Food Company and the gold company, he lines his own pockets, caters to the paranoid Righties, and ensures that he is a good Mormon.

Maybe he's not a maroon after all.

tourists24

When Armageddon comes, I'm going to take all my guns and take control of the nearest Mormon temple and their food supply. Actually, Beck promotes his religion while simultaneously instilling fear in his listeners. By being the salesman for the End of the World Food Company and the gold company, he lines his own pockets, caters to the paranoid Righties, and ensures that he is a good Mormon.

Maybe he's not a maroon after all.
I have a feeling you have no food or emergency supplies in case of emergency....lol..... nothing's ever gonna happen right? Oh wait... Im fear mongering. You dont own a gun do you?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I have a feeling you have no food or emergency supplies in case of emergency....lol..... nothing's ever gonna happen right? Oh wait... Im fear mongering. You dont own a gun do you?

Actually, I own several guns, and I do have emergency food and supplies. Just not from Mr. Beck. Unlike most Liberals, I'd happily shoot anyone who threatened me or my family.