Mail Order Pharmacy?

woodenfoot

Does anyone know of a good mail order pharmacy, that will bill Aetna? I sure wish we had the perscription cards after retirement. I'm trying to keep the "out of pocket" expense down.

I was on the aetna web site and they have two different looks. One is the current look and the other is the future look(after01/01/2007). On the future look it shows pharmacy which was not on the current look and on the emerency card that you can print if you lose yours has Rx on it which is not on the current look. at least it si a reason to hope they changing.

ups79

Yes, I hope they change also. Do you know how those will be affected whose wife is still working and has a copay?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
We are being forced to start using Medco for "maintenance drugs". This ticks me off, I pass my "open twenty four hours" pharmacy and I know who fills my prescription on a first name basis. Now some stranger will do it and I will have to wonder when my drugs will come to my door or mailbox.:mad:

W

westsideworma

We are being forced to start using Medco for "maintenance drugs". This ticks me off, I pass my "open twenty four hours" pharmacy and I know who fills my prescription on a first name basis. Now some stranger will do it and I will have to wonder when my drugs will come to my door or mailbox.:mad:

I can still get drugs at the cvs and walgreens right near my house with my medco card? Do you mean they are forcing you to do the mail order thing now?

retired2000

if you use medco mail order the drugs are free. i have used them for 6 years now and never had a problem. you can only use the mail order if you need over a 30 day supply. anything else has to be filled at the drug store.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I can still get drugs at the cvs and walgreens right near my house with my medco card? Do you mean they are forcing you to do the mail order thing now?
I am under Central States, and starting this year, we have to use Medco mail order for maintenance drugs. Regular prescriptions for sickness can still be filled at the local pharmacy.

W

westsideworma

I am under Central States, and starting this year, we have to use Medco mail order for maintenance drugs. Regular prescriptions for sickness can still be filled at the local pharmacy.

ok I follow you now, thats too bad. :sad: