Making lady parts

longhorns19

Neo vaginas always shrink, they (post op trans women) have to stretch them multiple times a week to keep them from closing. It is a literal wound in the body and not even close to being an actual vagina, so the body naturally wants to heal and close the wound. Trans women will insert something and hold it in there for a period of time (sometimes daily) to keep it from closing. I'm not sure how they keep them clean... with all the smegma and whatever else, probably pus that seeps out of there... flush it with warm salt water, perhaps.

Fun times

Last edited:

Indecisi0n

Neo vaginas always shrink, they (post op trans women) have to stretch them multiple times a week to keep them from closing. It is a literal wound in the body and not even close to being an actual vagina, so the body naturally wants to heal and close the wound. Trans women will insert something and hold it in there for a period of time (sometimes daily) to keep it from closing. I'm not sure how they keep them clean... with all the smegma and whatever else, probably pus that seeps out of there... flush it with warm salt water, perhaps.

Fun times
I'd gladly insert something in there daily for them .