Management engaging in multiple relationships

My username is Hubrat lol. I’m the hourly!!
Ahhh...sooo...you single now...???

Suuup giiiirrlll....

tenor (2) (9).gif

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
If you want the full story it’ll be a damn book
Really don't.

My username is Hubrat lol. I’m the hourly!!
Your post read with a third person asking-for-a-friend vibe. I can only take what I read here at face value.

You :censored2: where you ate so there's nothing you can do about the work drama now other than get a new job. If you're getting stalked/harassed off-hours then file a police report.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
Really don't.

Your post read with a third person asking-for-a-friend vibe. I can only take what I read here at face value.

You :censored2: where you ate so there's nothing you can do about the work drama now other than get a new job. If you're getting stalked/harassed off-hours then file a police report.
Calling us nosy, but yet putting all their business to strangers on a professional box hurdling forum. I’m holding back, lol.

Zowert

Keep your legs closed at work. With all the avenues on social media to find romance there is no reason to be sleeping with colleagues, subordinates or superiors. You made the mistake already so here is what I suggest, quit. Find a new job and move on. When this gets out, and it will get out, your reputation is going to.. Ah forget it, just GTFO of there.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
What happens when full time supervisor engages in sexual relationship with an hourly for years then cheats with another hourly on same shift? Does hourly get in trouble? Does manager get in trouble? Manager smoking weed, policy on drug use?

Dude gets a gold star and a hug from the DM for being a cock hound