Management is trying to make our whole center rebid because they are saying the am shuttle driver is a part time job but has always been a ft position

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Itw obvious the company is trying to cut routes and charge it to some other shift. They definitely need to file. I'm sure they can show case plenty of time cards for years proving it should be an rpcd route. Plus I think there is an arbitration about this as well.
Is there something in the contract
About not changing a full time into
a part time job ?

ManInBrown

We had a bid route like this when I was in package. #1 driver had it. Airport, meal when he got back. Then two post offices and a commercial building. When he retired it went up for bid like any other route.

Thebrownblob

Not true. UPS will always do what it wants. It just pays grievances to do so. But always what it wants.
Again, it is you that doesn’t know what you’re talking about. UPS is like a spoiled little child. they will agree to something and then and throw a fit when held to that agreement until someone with balls stands up and spanks their ass. I have no problem spanking their ass and your ass. It’s clear that your mouth has overloaded yours for a long time. But also also like a spoiled child. They never learned their lesson, and they need to be spanked constantly. Job security.

UPSER1987

Reporting this post. You advise that you have no problems spanking men’s asses- that’s sexual harassment lol
And you’re wrong ….again lol. You try to sound like a tough guy, but for a few exceptions, you generally are wrong and have lousy takes.
Definition of the the keyboard warrior lol

Thebrownblob

Reporting this post. You advise that you have no problems spanking men’s asses- that’s sexual harassment lol
And you’re wrong ….again lol. You try to sound like a tough guy, but for a few exceptions, you generally are wrong and have lousy takes.
Definition of the the keyboard warrior lol
Report anything you want, never been a tough guy never needed to be, I’ve made a history of putting sad management people like yourself in their place. It’s always been we can work together or we can work apart. Makes no difference to me I’m not going nowhere. You’ve never done anything more than run your mouth. Typical of a part-time supervisor.. 😂lol keyboard warrior, in your dreams. This is pretty much the only place I use my keyboard.

UPSER1987

Report anything you want, never been a tough guy never needed to be, I’ve made a history of putting sad management people like yourself in their place. It’s always been we can work together or we can work apart. Makes no difference to me I’m not going nowhere. You’ve never done anything more than run your mouth. Typical of a part-time supervisor.. 😂lol keyboard warrior in your dreams. This is pretty much the only place I use my keyboard.
Fact is I’ve done every job well…hourly and management. That’s something you can never say. Where all of my job experience is hands on, yours is always one sided and speculative, because you really don’t have the work history to know. That, my friend, is called running your mouth lol.

Thebrownblob

Fact is I’ve done every job well…hourly and management. That’s something you can never say. Where all of my job experience is hands on, yours is always one sided and speculative, because you really don’t have the work history to know. That, my friend, is called running your mouth lol.
My friend I’ve been asked to go into management so many times and turn it down. It’s not even funny. I have no desire to be on my knees all the time like you. You did it because you couldn’t do my job and you knew it. Enjoy your retirement that I and my brothers and sisters helped provide you.

UPSER1987

My friend I’ve been asked to go into management so many times and turn it down. It’s not even funny. I have no desire to be on my knees all the time like you. You did it because you couldn’t do my job and you knew it. Enjoy your retirement that I helped provide you.
I understand. Management is not for the weak. It’s probably best for your career that you didn’t “go nowhere” as you put it lol. Your weak grammar skills are probably best suited for massaging boxes anyway lol.

Thebrownblob

I understand. Management is not for the weak. It’s probably best for your career that you didn’t “go nowhere” as you put it lol. Your weak grammar skills are probably best suited for massaging boxes anyway lol.
Keep spinning that yarn, my friend I don’t know how the part-time supervision could’ve made it without you. Actually, Yes I do. That’s why they’re chucking people like you off the ship as fast as they can. Remember, without the Teamsters you would’ve been bagging groceries somewhere..

542thruNthru

giphy-64.gif

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
We had an ADA accommodated driver, who retired that did shuttle work, they tried to give it to a part-timer. we filed on it and they created 22.3 jobs to do the work. of course if we had done nothing like @What'dyabringmetoday??? said they would’ve continue to use a part-timer. You have to be able to read and have a set of balls to at least push back on their nonsense and make them follow the contract.
Our air shuttles are all 22.3. Start early morning and drive to the center of the state and bring back air. They run air commits afterwards and pick up air from ups stores and certain businesses mainly government facilities all before 11-12 and are done for the day

Thebrownblob

Our air shuttles are all 22.3. Start early morning and drive to the center of the state and bring back air. They run air commits afterwards and pick up air from ups stores and certain businesses mainly government facilities all before 11-12 and are done for the day
Doesn’t sound like a bad gig