Management Positions

Santashelper1

Go into management? I'd rather drink the sweat of a male stripper.
Lol. Yea.. never thought I would be considering it but here I am. Honestly, it would only be for the schooling. Grab my bachelors and try and move on. If not.. well then I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. Would like to be able to walk my daughter down the aisle on her wedding one day with out a wheelchair or a massive limp.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I usually punch in my paid breaks by going to other work, little v (paidbreak) and doing it by that. But then don't take any of my unpaid breaks. Is that not good? Should I be taking the unpaid break as well? Benefits to that?

Benefits? For starters not completely trashing your body in one year which you've somehow managed to do.

Santashelper1

Benefits? For starters not completely trashing your body in one year which you've somehow managed to do.
You must know everything.. maybe.. just maybe.. I've had other jobs before UPS.. ever think of that smartass? Or maybe I've played sports all my life? Noooo.. it's me trashing my body in a year of driving at ups.. considering I've been apart of the company for 10 years. Now.. go beat off to some other posts considering that's all you do with your life.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
You must know everything.. maybe.. just maybe.. I've had other jobs before UPS.. ever think of that smartass? Or maybe I've played sports all my life? Noooo.. it's me trashing my body in a year at ups.. considering I've been apart of the company for 10 years. Now.. go beat off to some other posts considering that's all you do with your life.
He's just stressed because he and his life partner @silverbullet2893 are coming out to his family today

Brownslave688

You must know everything.. maybe.. just maybe.. I've had other jobs before UPS.. ever think of that smartass? Or maybe I've played sports all my life? Noooo.. it's me trashing my body in a year of driving at ups.. considering I've been apart of the company for 10 years. Now.. go beat off to some other posts considering that's all you do with your life.
So your body was broken before you started driving?

Then why drive?

Serious question. If you had asked one person for advice they would of told you no way you could hack it 30 years with those injuries.

Brownslave688

You've been here 10 years and a year ago you asked how our time card system worked?

I call BS

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
He's just stressed because he and his life partner @silverbullet2893 are coming out to his family today
10FF3F7F-34FA-4A9B-927B-691C9912FADB.gif

Santashelper1

You've been here 10 years and a year ago you asked how our time card system worked?

I call BS

I see we have special needs here. Time Card for drivers isn't the same for the reload/preload workers. Working the building, you punch in and punch out. That's it. There's no punching in paid breaks or lunches. O wait... you must be one of those off the street scumb bag hires that "knows everything"

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I see we have special needs here. Time Card for drivers isn't the same for the reload/preload workers. Working the building, you punch in and punch out. That's it. O wait... you must be one of those off the street scumb bag hires that "knows everything"
The off the street part is wrong, but the rest is spot on. He’s colorblind too

Brownslave688

I see we have special needs here. Time Card for drivers isn't the same for the reload/preload workers. Working the building, you punch in and punch out. That's it. There's no punching in paid breaks or lunches. O wait... you must be one of those off the street scumb bag hires that "knows everything"
All ups timecards work on the click system. 1.00 clicks is an hour. Somehow 10 years in you didn't know that.