Managers got their raise last month!!

thedownhillEXPRESS

Does anyone know what the pay raise was? A straight percentage, a specific dollar amount? None of the people I talk with will admit they got a raise, forget about specifics. Need to have some specifics to pin them down to get independent confirmation on this.

I'm with R1A on this.

Someone may be floating bad info out there.

Artee

I'm with R1A on this.

Someone may be floating bad info out there.

Thats what I am thinking. I have not heard about any manager raises. Just possible pay cuts. I doubt any raises will be coming for anyone until this whole buyout is pretty well set. Today is the last day a manager who put in for a buyout and change his mind and rescind their decision.

thedownhillEXPRESS

My senior confirmed that all salary personnel are getting raises and hourly's is deferred until October.

And here is the problem.

The OP and someone else chimed in that managers already got their raises last month.

Now you are claiming they are getting one but didn't receive it yet.

Sounds like bad info to me.

MAKAVELI

Especially when they already had their plan for cuts and increased profits. Doesn't matter how you look at it, it's Shi ty.

STFXG

Management are the ones increasing profits. Why shouldn't they get raises for their accomplishments?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Management are the ones increasing profits. Why shouldn't they get raises for their accomplishments?

Spoken like a true tool for FedEx. They are increasing profits by cutting our throats, which I'm guessing you think is a wonderful accomplishment. Great tools think alike, so you and management are sympatico.

SmithBarney

Does anyone know what the pay raise was? A straight percentage, a specific dollar amount? None of the people I talk with will admit they got a raise, forget about specifics. Need to have some specifics to pin them down to get independent confirmation on this.

I believe it's on the HR site, look for 2013 pay actions.. there are some charts that may or may not apply