Marcus Lamb, head of televangelist network that spreads COVID misinformation, dies of COVID-19

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Gotta love it when an outspoken antivaxxer that spews BS about Covid treatment and promotes unproven alternative BS treatments bites the dust from COVID. Karma isa truly wonderful thing and it's wonderful when I can see it in action. Add to the fact that there is one less Evangelical Snake Oil Salesman fleecing the elderly and it gets even better!

rod

Retired 22 years
He got his money back and Blue Cross/Blue Shield changed their billing procedures when it comes to Covid. Alls well that ends well.

Lamb is still dead.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Gotta love it when an outspoken antivaxxer that spews BS about Covid treatment and promotes unproven alternative BS treatments bites the dust from COVID. Karma isa truly wonderful thing and it's wonderful when I can see it in action. Add to the fact that there is one less Evangelical Snake Oil Salesman fleecing the elderly and it gets even better!

Nothing to celebrate when people die... try getting away from the indoctrination and mass media.. it would do you good...👍

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
You’re gonna feel like a real ass when you get to heaven and god is like sorry you can’t come in, I never received your $29.99 monthly payments.
Everyone knows the real parties will be in Hell. Also The Trumpers all say they are going to Heaven..........................................Thats reason enough not to want to go

quad decade guy

Everyone knows the real parties will be in Hell. Also The Trumpers all say they are going to Heaven..........................................Thats reason enough not to want to go
Being "vaxxed" has nothing to do with anything....people are contracting/dying all over....vaxxed or not.

Please explain "karma" and how exactly...exactly now, it applied in this scenario.

And speaking of misinformation....Dr. Fauci...you are being herded.

Being liberal doesn't mean anything or have any certain value, especially in FACTS or morality.....Neither does religion.

My only hope for the future is that when your economic way of life, freedom, liberty are all taken away by your very people....you will see what you truly had as a free American. And perhaps fight with us. This is my fervent hope.

Go to any large airport....really any one......and see the chaos...brought to you by Muslims....who your party/philosophy embraces....
Go to burned out Portland....brought to you by your party.
On and on and on. Look around......these are the good ole days. And when the millions of illegals effect comes to your town(and it will).....remember....you asked for it....you voted for it....Karma and all...indeed.

Think!

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I'm glad George Floyd is dead too.
Carry on.
George Floyd wasn't a big loss at all, but personally for me I like seeing these Anti Vaxx morons kick off from Covid. I find it both amusing and extremely satisfying when COVID taked them away . One Less antivaxxer,one less evangelical and one less trumper : it really gets no better

quad decade guy

George Floyd wasn't a big loss at all, but personally for me I like seeing these Anti Vaxx morons kick off from Covid. I find it both amusing and extremely satisfying when COVID taked them away . One Less antivaxxer,one less evangelical and one less trumper : it really gets no better
So, to be fair.....

2 rioters killed in self-defense...shrug...right?

2.5 liberals/democrats eliminated....it gets no better....right?

And personally.....right....
Seeing vaxed folks die anyway.....is amusing and satisfying?

Tell us more....

UPSER1987

Being "vaxxed" has nothing to do with anything....people are contracting/dying all over....vaxxed or not.

Please explain "karma" and how exactly...exactly now, it applied in this scenario.

And speaking of misinformation....Dr. Fauci...you are being herded.

Being liberal doesn't mean anything or have any certain value, especially in FACTS or morality.....Neither does religion.

My only hope for the future is that when your economic way of life, freedom, liberty are all taken away by your very people....you will see what you truly had as a free American. And perhaps fight with us. This is my fervent hope.

Go to any large airport....really any one......and see the chaos...brought to you by Muslims....who your party/philosophy embraces....
Go to burned out Portland....brought to you by your party.
On and on and on. Look around......these are the good ole days. And when the millions of illegals effect comes to your town(and it will).....remember....you asked for it....you voted for it....Karma and all...indeed.

Think!
Stereotype and generalize much?

Shrugs shoulders.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
So you like when innocent people die but are impartial about violent junkie felons who beat women. Okay. Carry on.
I do SO love when anti vaxxers kick it from Covid,especially Outspoken, Evangelica,l Trump supporting anti vaxxers.The world becomes a better place! You really need to seek help being so obsessed with the African American Community. While i will admit that i DO find it amusing that in every thread you turn any subject into a rants about the African Americans it shows us all that you are rather unbalanced. Carry On

Last edited:

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
So, to be fair.....

Tell us more....

So, to be fair.....

Tell us more....
I cant be more clear but since i'm in a good mood till try: I LOVE IT! I find it AMUSING when outspoken ,evangelical trump supporters die from Covid. I liken it to Mother Nature taking the trash out. If you want to somehow compare this to black folks being murdered by cops well go right ahead,its a free country. Ya'll being so obsessed with the African American community is amusing as well,please continue

For the Cheap Seats: I personally find it very amusing and satisfying when these types of people who deny science are mown down . the world becomes a better place when these types are gone.