Marine Corps Birthday

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
One of the guys at our b-day get together tonight was my old unit corpsman so of course we had to have that fight all over again..

One of my best friends is a USN HM1 that was attached to a USMC outfit in San Diego before he transferred back to the East Coast last month.

He says there was a lot good natured ribbing amongst them, but also a mutual respect.

bbsam

Staff member
One of my best friends is a USN HM1 that was attached to a USMC outfit in San Diego before he transferred back to the East Coast last month.

He says there was a lot good natured ribbing amongst them, but also a mutual respect.
Really? One of my best friends is a Lt Col who was stationed in San Diego. He transferred back east a short time ago also. Must be the in place to be.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member

Oh yeah, we worked it all out over a couple rounds of drinks, wife got to drive me home.

rod

Retired 22 years
I don’t know. He pretty much goes where he wants. Eventually he wants to retire in the UAE.

I've got a nephew who retired from the Navy who spent his whole career working in the records keeping dept. I swear he flew home just about every weekend from no matter where in the world he was stationed. He had to be keeping track of his own leave and travel pay. I also know a fellow who decided to join the Navy instead of waiting around to be drafted back in the late 60's. He was trained as a radio operator but spent the whole rest of his career in Hawaii mowing grass on the big Navy base there.

Heavy Package

3 tours here. OOHRAH! Happy B Day USMC.

efe188cabd0e8307ee1bd44802f9cc2d--marine-memes-marine-corps-humor.jpg