Maybe some levity is needed to relieve the tensions......

I GOT ONE MORE

Three good friends, (a Republican, a Democrat and an Independent) are in a bar enjoying a beverage and conversation.

Soon, they notice a man drinking alone at the other end of the bar.

They all think it odd, that the man is wearing a robe and looks very old.

They decide to buy the man a drink because he reminds them of God.

After receiving the drink, the old man approaches the friends to thank them.

During the ensuing conversation, the men tell the old man that they thought he might be God.

He responds that he is, indeed God.

And touches the Republican on the shoulder.

The old man then pronounces the Republican is now cured of cancer.

The Republican says, “How could you know I have cancer?”

The old man says, “Because, I am God. And now you are cured.”

He then touches the Independent on the shoulder and tells the man his diabetes is cured. The Independent thanks God profusely.

As he reaches for the Democrat, that man jumps backwards off the barstool with both hands outstretched.

The man then screams, “Keep your dam hands off me, I’m on disability”

KOG72

I’m full of it
Do you know what the difference is between a queer and a refrigerator?????……….refrigerator doesn’t fart when you pull your meat out.

RTS313

Three ladies were on a flight when suddenly the captain announced " Please prepare for a crash landing ".

The first lady put on all her jewelry . Surprised by this the other ladies questioned her actions. The first lady replied, well when they come to rescue us they will see that I am rich and will rescue me first.

The second lady not wanting to be left behind, began to take off her top and bra. Why are you doing that the other ladies questioned, well when they come to rescue us they will see my great tits and will take me first.

The third lady who was African not wanting to be out done took off her pants and panties.

Why are you doing that the other ladies questioned, well they always search for the black box first she said.

clean hairy

Darrell got his pilots license and medical degree at the same time.
He figured the pilots license would help him get his medical practice off the ground!

KOG72

I’m full of it
You know what the woman with no hands got for Christmas????……….She doesn’t either she hasn’t been able to open them

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Rural postal carrier at the post office says to me today "Can I ask you something, but don't get me in trouble?"
I say "ya sure"
He responds "How does a woman control her liquor? She holds him by the ears"

'Merica

I GOT ONE MORE

A guy goes into a bar in New York where all the bartenders are robots.

He sits down at the bar and the robot asks, "What will you have?" He replies, "Whiskey."

The robot brings back his drink and asks, "What's your IQ?"
The guy says, "168"
The robot talks about physics, space exploration and medical technology.

After the guy leaves, he pauses at the street corner and thinks about what he just encountered. The more he thinks about it, the more curious he gets, so he decides to go back.

The robot asks, "What will you have?" He replies, "Whiskey."

This time guy says, “100”

The robot talks about Nascar, Budweiser, football and All-Star wrestling.

The guy finishes his drink and leaves, but decides to continue his experiment and try again.

He enters the bar and the robot again asks “What will you have?” The man replies, “Whiskey.”

The robot brings the drink and asks, "What's your IQ?"
This time guy says, “50”

The robot leans in real close and very slowly asks, “So, are you people still unhappy that Hillary lost?”

Thebrownblob

A guy goes into a bar in New York where all the bartenders are robots.

He sits down at the bar and the robot asks, "What will you have?" He replies, "Whiskey."

The guy says, "168"
The robot talks about physics, space exploration and medical technology.

After the guy leaves, he pauses at the street corner and thinks about what he just encountered. The more he thinks about it, the more curious he gets, so he decides to go back.

The robot asks, "What will you have?" He replies, "Whiskey."

This time guy says, “100”

The robot talks about Nascar, Budweiser, football and All-Star wrestling.

The guy finishes his drink and leaves, but decides to continue his experiment and try again.

He enters the bar and the robot again asks “What will you have?” The man replies, “Whiskey.”

The robot brings the drink and asks, "What's your IQ?"
This time guy says, “50”

The robot leans in real close and very slowly asks, “So, are you people still unhappy that Hillary lost?”
Man, you’ve been quiet lately.