Me and Tieguy want to have fun with your post

Nimnim

The Nim
How about rearranging the words in "someone's" post so that they are in a different order, but still mean the same thing?
Upstate is not on this thread so I think it's OK.
Not on this thread Upstate is so it's OK I think.

I won't tell you how long it took for me to do this.:surprised:
I can't imagine how hard it is to type without a clue.

I can't imagine how hard it is to type without a clue for some 11000+ posts in two years.

You better fix Dave's quote right now little Mister.
He'll slap you with some negative rep.

I wouldn't do that to someone who is quite obviously the most qualified steward here on Brown Cafe.

Whew, I feel better now.

Nimnim

The Nim
For those wondering how I did the last post, I simply went back to the first post hitting reply with quote each time, putting the new quote in line with the others, copying the whole thing and moving on. Since the reply with quote option removes all previous quotes I had to do it all manually one post at a time.

Probably took 5 minutes or so, but it does look cool when you never see it on the forums elsewhere.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I can't imagine how hard it is to type without a clue.
First UPS came out with anew slogan, and now Upstate. Will wonder's never cease?

I can't imagine how hard it is to type without a clue for some 11000+ posts in two years.
Touché!!!

You better fix Dave's quote right now little Mister.
He'll slap you with some negative rep.

I wouldn't do that to someone who is quite obviously the most qualified steward here on Brown cafe and someone who Im about to add as a friend and also send a Christmas card. Some posters on here might not think 407 and I get along but actually we talk for hours a day on our bluetooths. /(QUOTE anonymous 76543)=Thanks Dave for clearing that up I'll call you at about 1:30 tomorrow and well chat maybe Bubblehead will join us for a chat.

Last edited:

Nimnim

The Nim
I wouldn't do that to someone who is quite obviously the most qualified steward here on Brown cafe and someone who I'm about to add as a friend and also send a Christmas card. Some posters on here might not think 407 and I don't (double negative)get along but actually we talk for hours a day on are (our) bluetooths.

So does this mean I fixed one of Upstates posts? :funny: