Media Bias

UnconTROLLed

perfection
"both sides of the political spectrum"
That is saying there are only two sides, when a spectrum by definition is not black and white. I don't see how that can be any good. Mostly divisive conditioning by each major party

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
And this, is what the Fake News people are trying to force feed America.

85137032_1631116213692983_6369431371777048576_n.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Career Criminal Thanks New York Democrats for Law Freeing Him After 139th Arrest

A career criminal is thanking New York Democrats for their passage of a bail reform law that has set him free the day after his 139th arrest.

Charles Barry, 56-years-old, was freed from jail after his arraignment in New York City this weekend in accordance with a state bail reform law that almost immediately sets free from jail suspects arrested for a host of crimes, including second-degree manslaughter, aggravated vehicular assault, third-degree assault, promoting an obscene sexual performance by a child, criminally negligent homicide, or aggravated vehicular homicide.

Box Ox

Career Criminal Thanks New York Democrats for Law Freeing Him After 139th Arrest

A career criminal is thanking New York Democrats for their passage of a bail reform law that has set him free the day after his 139th arrest.

Charles Barry, 56-years-old, was freed from jail after his arraignment in New York City this weekend in accordance with a state bail reform law that almost immediately sets free from jail suspects arrested for a host of crimes, including second-degree manslaughter, aggravated vehicular assault, third-degree assault, promoting an obscene sexual performance by a child, criminally negligent homicide, or aggravated vehicular homicide.

NYC subway thief thanks Democrats after his 139th arrest, release: 'Bail reform, it’s lit!'

"A New York City man who’s now been arrested 139 times thanked Democrats for guaranteeing his immediate release despite repeatedly swiping hundreds of dollars from unsuspecting subway commuters since the state’s new bail reform law went into effect Jan. 1.

Charles Barry, 56, has been arrested six times since the start of this year. He’s been released each time without having to post bail under New York’s new bail reform law since his alleged offenses were nonviolent, the New York Daily News reported. In the past, Barry’s served several stints in state prison and has a lengthy record, including six felonies, 87 misdemeanors and 21 missed court hearings, the newspaper reported, citing court records.

“Bail reform, it’s lit!” Barry yelled to reporters Thursday outside the NYPD Transit District 1 headquarters in the Columbus Circle station before officers transported him to Manhattan Central Booking. “It’s the Democrats! The Democrats know me and the Republicans fear me. You can’t touch me! I can’t be stopped!”

LOL

Box Ox

Hmmmm. Wonder what brings this upcoming show to HBO! LOL

“From creators David Simon and Ed Burns comes The Plot Against America, an alternate American history story of the country’s turn to fascism told through the eyes of a working-class Jewish family in New Jersey. Starring Zoe Kazan, Morgan Spector, Winona Ryder, and John Turturro, the limited series premieres on March 16th at 9PM.”

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Hmmmm. Wonder what brings this upcoming show to HBO! LOL

“From creators David Simon and Ed Burns comes The Plot Against America, an alternate American history story of the country’s turn to fascism told through the eyes of a working-class Jewish family in New Jersey. Starring Zoe Kazan, Morgan Spector, Winona Ryder, and John Turturro, the limited series premieres on March 16th at 9PM.”

Bloomberg running for Prez?