Media Bias

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Joe Biden walked back his position on fracking yesterday. Notice the lack of coverage? Where is statements from AOC and Sanders?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Read this biased story. The term "right wing" was included to describe the victim while ANTIFA wasn't mentioned until the end of the article. Total cover up hack piece.

newfie

Joe Biden walked back his position on fracking yesterday. Notice the lack of coverage? Where is statements from AOC and Sanders?

pelosi has them contained in strait jackets and heavily sedated until november 3rd.

Just had a crazy thought , you think AOC would do bernie if he asked. ...ugh

oldngray

nowhere special
61250c2d9.jpg

fishtm2001

“I watch Liz MacDonald, she’s fantastic — Fox Business. I watched Lou Dobbs last night, Sean Hannity last night, Tucker last night, Laura,” he said. “I watched ‘Fox and Friends’ in the morning.”

Dotard

It will be fine

“I watch Liz MacDonald, she’s fantastic — Fox Business. I watched Lou Dobbs last night, Sean Hannity last night, Tucker last night, Laura,” he said. “I watched ‘Fox and Friends’ in the morning.”

Dotard
I’m not terribly busy, but I still don’t find time to watch 8 hours of cable news daily. There’s a reason his mind is mush.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Last night NBC aired a segment about the benefits of using UV light to fight the spread of coronavirus. Did not mention President Trump one time, or the fact that they openly mocked him for suggesting using it months ago.

What a joke these liberal propaganda outlets are.

no_map_needed

Knowledge is key, Experience is power.
Last night NBC aired a segment about the benefits of using UV light to fight the spread of coronavirus. Did not mention President Trump one time, or the fact that they openly mocked him for suggesting using it months ago.

What a joke these liberal propaganda outlets are.

Trump was referring to some report about inserting that crap into your body with the bleach nonsense lol.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Trump was referring to some report about inserting that crap into your body with the bleach nonsense lol.
President Donald Trump speaks in a free wheeling manner that really triggers a lot of leftists who keep pushing that false narrative. This is from the same press conference you're referencing:

“It wouldn’t be through injections, you’re talking about almost a cleaning and sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work, but it certainly has a big affect if it’s on a stationary object.”
-Your President