Media Bias

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I have a friend of mine that is a copy editor at CNN in Atlanta. Back when Ronald Reagin passed away, she stated that they had to be ordered to write nice things about him that week. No wonder FOX News has been so successful!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Again, I need only look at your link to see that there's no point in reading it.

I happen to find the Fox News link one of the easiest to navigate....Everytime I go looking for a certain story that I know exists, I can't find it on CNN, so I gave up going there.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I happen to find the Fox News link one of the easiest to navigate....Everytime I go looking for a certain story that I know exists, I can't find it on CNN, so I gave up going there.

You can't find it anywhere else because FOX has spun it into something so far removed from the truth that nobody else can even recognize it.

You can't find it anywhere else because FOX has spun it into something so far removed from the truth that nobody else can even recognize it.
You wouldn't know, by your own admission you have no idea what the article was about.
The Boston Herald has accused the White House of denying its reporter full access to President Obama's local fundraiser Wednesday evening, claiming the Obama administration cited concerns about an op-ed the paper ran more than two months ago by Republican Mitt Romney.
The First Amendment only counts when 0bama wants it too.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Tingles: “Cruel” Republicans Want “People Without Insurance To Die On The Gurney”…

Chris Matthew Republican Want You To Die on the Gurney - YouTube#!

This is the list of things Tingles claims Republicans want to see happen:
1. They want more people to fry, they love executions.
2. The want people who don’t have insurance to die on the gurney.
3. They want gay soldiers to be booed.
4. They want people’s homes to be foreclosed on.
5. They want teachers, firemen and cops to lose their jobs.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Finally, someone explains Chris Matthews....................

A stupid man's report of what a clever man says
is never accurate because he unconsciously
translates what he hears...

...into something he can understand