Memphis frieght

whenIgetthere

CTV finally showed up at 1120. I was showing 127 stops, only 67 of them showed up. Of course, they tried to force us into break as soon as the one hour hit, I cleaned my truck, took my break on road.

Purplepackage

Guy in my loop left the building at 12:15 75 p2 stops and he is pup heavy about 30 pups everyday. He took the second half of his break while driving to his area.

I can't wait to see how late the freight comes tomorrow

Nolimitz

What is this MEM freight? Yesterday the plane arrived here at 14:00. Today it never left MEM as they were short of pilots.. What a freaking place to work. Glad I'm not working tomorrow. Wanted extra help for Sat. F_that

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
Yeah,
Screw everyone that paid a premium for FO or PO, that's on the back burner now. (But, we will keep all their money and just cloak everything with a "National Service Disruption" alibi).

Make sure that everyone that paid way less to get their frt. there in 2 or 3 days gets it ON TIME.

dezguy

I can't put too much blame on FEDEX for this one... although waiting 2 days is too long to decide to start trucking freight.

You can absolutely put blame on the company for this. You mean to tell me, in nearly 5 decades of doing business, they haven't discovered contingency plans? Unless there is a storm of the century disrupting service, there is no reason why people who shipped something PO should have their item delivered 2 days later. This has become not a yearly or monthly problem. It is now a weekly occurrence.

Purplepackage

For a company that talks to so highly about pleasing the customer it sure shows how much they don't care when FO and PO can be hours late.

A couple drivers had some break violations last week, they chose to skip there break rather than bring me back undelivered packages.

It's pretty bad when the frieght is so late that you don't get to your area until 12:30 with 75 stops and 25 pups but don't worry you still need to be back by 6:30