Merry Christmas FedExers

FedExer267

Lucky me I got woke up at 530 after finishing at 2 am. So I got to sleep in a little. My kids had to settle for Xbox360 which they are stoked. My oldest is in lala land playing his new PSP so I am guessing I wont see him much today. I tell you guys I am lucky that I have experience in construction the side jobs came in handy and gave me the money so my kids could have a wonderful Christmas, Something that working 70 hours a week at Ground could never do.
As far as playing with your WII in public bbsam do us a favor they have Movie theaters for that type of thing Just dont wear Suede shoes... Merry Christmas Pee Wee... LOL

vantexan

Maybe quadro will share his Kitty Roca with you. Have a great Christmas! I can tell from what you post that your heart is in the right place, and I also know you practice what you preach in terms of your Christian values. I think the big man upstairs would approve.

Appreciate it big guy! Happy New Year too! I know you've got quite a bit of time in. Any thoughts on retiring? I'm only staying until 55, but if FedEx no longer offers discounted travel and shipping for retirees I'll leave as soon as I can. I wish someone knew the answer to that.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Appreciate it big guy! Happy New Year too! I know you've got quite a bit of time in. Any thoughts on retiring? I'm only staying until 55, but if FedEx no longer offers discounted travel and shipping for retirees I'll leave as soon as I can. I wish someone knew the answer to that.

I have an exit strategy and hope to leave within a year.

bbsam

Staff member
Lucky me I got woke up at 530 after finishing at 2 am. So I got to sleep in a little. My kids had to settle for Xbox360 which they are stoked. My oldest is in lala land playing his new PSP so I am guessing I wont see him much today. I tell you guys I am lucky that I have experience in construction the side jobs came in handy and gave me the money so my kids could have a wonderful Christmas, Something that working 70 hours a week at Ground could never do.
As far as playing with your WII in public bbsam do us a favor they have Movie theaters for that type of thing Just dont wear Suede shoes... Merry Christmas Pee Wee... LOL
You know what they say, "You're either playin' with your Wii or you're lyin' about it." Of course if you've got a (X) box, well I guess that can give pleasure as well. And sounds like you're well versed in theater attire. Thanks for the advice. And I'll stroke my own thank-you...ego that is.:happy-very:

FedExer267

You know what they say, "You're either playin' with your Wii or you're lyin' about it." Of course if you've got a (X) box, well I guess that can give pleasure as well. And sounds like you're well versed in theater attire. Thanks for the advice. And I'll stroke my own thank-you...ego that is.:happy-very:

Hey the Xbox is pretty cool my kids love it. I already had the Wii. I am pretty sure I will have to speak loudly to get my kids attention over the next few weeks but hey they deserved it. I am sure any Father would agree there is nothing better than your childrens faces when they open that one gift they wanted more than anything.
Someone that feels the need to stroke their own ego that much is genrally overcompensating for something else. :)

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Hey the Xbox is pretty cool my kids love it. I already had the Wii. I am pretty sure I will have to speak loudly to get my kids attention over the next few weeks but hey they deserved it. I am sure any Father would agree there is nothing better than your childrens faces when they open that one gift they wanted more than anything.
Someone that feels the need to stroke their own ego that much is genrally overcompensating for something else. :)

I hear he's forgotten about buying an SRT-8 and is now looking for a Jaguar XKE.

bbsam

Staff member
I hear he's forgotten about buying an SRT-8 and is now looking for a Jaguar XKE.

Nah. It's strange. Put those kind of things off for a little while and for some reason I just don't care anymore. For some reason I've been paying down debt left and right. I'm getting a bad case of the "responsibilities". Eeeeeewwwwwww!!! Yuck!

FedExer267

Nah. It's strange. Put those kind of things off for a little while and for some reason I just don't care anymore. For some reason I've been paying down debt left and right. I'm getting a bad case of the "responsibilities". Eeeeeewwwwwww!!! Yuck!
Say it aint so bbsam!!!!! you just wont be the same