Messages for them, not me?

brownboxman

Afte reading the comments on this thread, I feel like I work in a different world. The center manager I have now actually doesnt give a crap about the small stuff, things like this never come up. We just get the job done and if there are issues it is handled by the center manager in a mutually agreed on way. I know this is nt the norm i most centers but it is working here, UPS needs more center managers like ours. I have had the loser center manager's so I know what goes on.

If they learned how to treat us like a human being and not like a dog that just pissed on your new carpet........things would be soo much better!! I dont think that anyone of us wants to go into work and start a fight everyday! We just want to do our jobs and collect a paycheck!Quit whacking the bees nest with a stick and leave it alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Im tired of getting sick to my stomach every morning wondering what is the new pet peeve rule of the day going to be!!!Maybe UPS should look up Google employees and see how much there productivity goes up by having a good work enviroment!!THAT WONT HAPPEN keep beating the mule with a 2x4 that always works good to they drop dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bluehdmc

Last time (its been 2 years in my center) i got one of these messages..this is how I replied.

I instruct....(work as directed)

Man, driver couldn't call the center fast enough, we worked it out and everybody went home happy.

What part of "NO Phone available" don't you understand?

If you sent me a message to "use your cellphone", MY reply would be, "You don't pay the bill".