Michele Bachman gets called onto the carpet! By a high schooler!

bbsam

Staff member
Oh yea, there are many things that would make me happy, but your guy aint gonna do em.

Keep dancing.....zer0 can't be given credit for the local government job decreases, that's ridiculous and you are evading the question.

I freely admit I don't like him or his policies, I don't hate 0bama, never said I did. I will also say I have heard him tell straight out lies on his new campaign trail, but that doesn't mean anything to you.

I would love to hear your suspicions on why I dislike 0bama.

Because you are a right wing hack ideologue who dislikes anything the republican party tells you to dislike and refuse to consider the merits of the programs put forth by anyone that the RNC brands as a "liberal". Furthermore, any conspiracy/muck raking about Obama does not have your full support, but you do have your fingers crossed that someway, somehow, they might just be true. I bet you thought I was going to say it's because he's black.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I hate bhos because he is only half black, and he refuses to acknowledge it.:anxious:

I have several friends who are Black/Caucasian, and they all identify as black. Why? Because they look more black than white, our generally racist society treats them like they're black (as second-class humans), so for all intents and purposes, they are black.

Buddybrown

I have several friends who are Black/Caucasian, and they all identify as black. Why? Because they look more black than white, our generally racist society treats them like they're black (as second-class humans), so for all intents and purposes, they are black.

If our society as you claim is generally racist then how did Obama get elected?

Everyone who disagrees with obama is racist. Everyone who has a different opinion than you doesn't deserve the respect of a reasonable response and anyone who wants to end the spend, spend, spend direction of this administration must be crazy because obama knows all. LMAO!!glglgl

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Oh yea, there are many things that would make me happy, but your guy aint gonna do em.

Keep dancing.....zer0 can't be given credit for the local government job decreases, that's ridiculous and you are evading the question.

I freely admit I don't like him or his policies, I don't hate 0bama, never said I did. I will also say I have heard him tell straight out lies on his new campaign trail, but that doesn't mean anything to you.

I would love to hear your suspicions on why I dislike 0bama.

TRIP,

I agree with BB, many of the gang of 6 on this board merely hate or dislike what they are told to dislike. They repeat the same talking points when directed to do so. No matter how you slice the pie, OBAMAs economic recovery is greater than the last 3 years of bush. You may not like the way he's doing it, but in the long run, it will pay off.

The republican cries for tax cuts last year is pure nonsense.

When Bill Clinton took office, unemployment under G H Bush was at 7.3%, by raising taxes on the top 1% and discouraging overseas outsourcing, Clinton took the rate down to 4.2%. Bush came into office during the last legs of the Clinton expansion and unemployment fell to 4.2%. Then 9/11 and two wars later, unemployment began to SKYROCKET under Bush.

Bush inherited the largest growth spurt in the american economy since 1969 and turned that into a great recession and almost a great depression part deux.

Clintons era created 20.5 million new jobs the highest in history, whereas, Bush 43 created 3.7 million jobs in 8 years. When Clinton left office, the unemployment rate was 4.2%

In december of 2008 prior to Obama taking office, Bush lost 665 thousand jobs that month bringing the unemployment rate to 7.6%. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT MORELUCK.

Obama comes in and inherits the dying economy with its tax cuts for the rich, wall street floudering, housing market collapsing, two wars unchecked and unpaid, and unemployment "scheduled" to rise over the next 12 months.

The unemployment rate rises to 10.2% an increase of 2.6% by middle of his second year, that increase is still smaller than the overall INCREASE of GW BUSH of 3.4% in 8 years. Now, unemployment is declining as the economy turns around and by the end of his second term, Obama will have the unemployment rate down near 6%.

YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT, but its a fact.

You should as americans be standing behind our president and helping to turn this country around instead of acting like this is some kind of high school football game and all that matters is winning,

The gang of 6 on this board is so convinced by rhetoric that they know the answers to this economy, but in reality, YOU ALL DONT.

You can dislike the president, just like I dislike GW BUSH. But maybe if you learned to grasp economic realities like FACTS, you wouldnt hate obama so much.

Until then, tomorrow is monday, RUsh will be on spinning his B.S. and Fox will be on the air at 6 am with every angle of Obama hating that they can drum up for the week. Moreluck will begin cut and pasting fox news stories at 9am after bill hemmer and Martha McCallum spread the latest nonsense and post it on FOX.com.

The other gang of 6 will find their usual listening posts for orders like an AL-Qaeda fighter ready to blow himself up.

Trp, in this conversation, you went BOOM , but there were no casualties.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
All I hear is Bush, Clinton, Bush, Clinton....then when I finally hear Obama, it's followed by "inherited"..............talk about Talking Points, can you say 'rote'? Isn't it evident to you that EVERY president inherits stuff??
Yep, we do need to turn this country around because Obama is pulling a Thelma & Louise on us and heading towards the cliff.

By the way, 'O' ran for office, wanting it and knowing he would "inherit" whatever the previous pres. left....be it bad economy or bedbugs!

moreluck

golden ticket member
FYI.....usually 8-9 AM. I'm at Ralph's for my Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf beverage or at Albertson's. I do it daily.....unless I do it earlier, then I am on here.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
When Bill Clinton took office, unemployment under G H Bush was at 7.3%, by raising taxes on the top 1% and discouraging overseas outsourcing, Clinton took the rate down to 4.2%. Bush came into office during the last legs of the Clinton expansion and unemployment fell to 4.2%. Then 9/11 and two wars later, unemployment began to SKYROCKET under Bush. and a democratic controlled Congress.

Bush inherited the largest growth spurt in the american economy since 1969 and turned that into a great recession and almost a great depression part deux, with a democratic controlled Congress.

YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT, but its a fact.

Peace.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Umm, did you forget reality baba...??

In 1992, the democrats lost control of the house and senate. The dems didnt take over control of the house and senate until nov 07, in the last 2 years of bush. The damage was done in the first 5 years of bush. It was nothing more than a rollercoster ride down the big hill from there.

What did you think happened?

Peace.

I just gotta ask, who is this gang of six that keeps coming up? If it was already stated I apologize as I missed it.
The gang of 6 are anyone that dares to oppose her gang of whatever and who dares to point out that she twists what has been said and dares to call BS on her rants.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
I just gotta ask, who is this gang of six that keeps coming up? If it was already stated I apologize as I missed it.

Youre not on it....

The six (6) know who they are.

Peace.

The gang of 6 are anyone that dares to oppose her gang of whatever and who dares to point out that she twists what has been said and dares to call BS on her rants.

Nimnim, if you would like to join our gang then we can be the "Gang of 7"...i suspect though that we actully are a bigger gang and we have many members.:happy-very:

moreluck

golden ticket member
I heard that the gang of six was a half Rep./half Dem. group to get working on the budget solution & deficit problem......that's my understanding.