Michele Bachmans turn at the Stupid Wheel!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Well, Michele Bachmans campaign just BLEW UP in her face! As of tonight, Michele Bachmans CHIEF IOWA Campaign manager KENT SORENSON QUIT her campaign and endorsed RON PAUL for president!
Candidate Bachmann's Iowa chairman quits, endorses Paul - Yahoo! News

Talk about a slap in the face! 6 days before the IOWA caucus, her IOWA chairman quits her camp and punks her out by endorsing PAUL!!

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Indecision 2012 continues to be a circus!

Peace.

brown bomber

brown bomber
They might as well, if they want to be a part of a winner, that is...

Peace.
Obama....winner, not in the past 3 yrs., the reported unemployment rate about 9%.........the true unemployment rate closer to 16%

about the only "winners" are those who could refinance their current home.......and those who could buy a foreclosure due to the Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Barney Frank...cluster fork
broken promises from yet another "politician", who is totally clueless...........oh yeah, Obama says "aloha"

klein

Für Meno :)
Obama....winner, not in the past 3 yrs., the reported unemployment rate about 9%.........the true unemployment rate closer to 16%

about the only "winners" are those who could refinance their current home.......and those who could buy a foreclosure due to the Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Barney Frank...cluster fork
broken promises from yet another "politician", who is totally clueless...........oh yeah, Obama says "aloha"

Yup, go republicans go ! Need more tax cuts to the rich and in return we'll give up our SS pension plan and Medicare !
Love you all !

klein

Where you getting this WE crap?

I don't know how many times I need to explain or type it down, but I have somewhere close to 900 aunts, uncles, 1st, 2nd and 3 rd cousins living in the US, compared to our small group of 11 in Canada.
One of my grand parents even diseased in the United States (mind you, so have a few others now, already - 1 again just this past summer in AZ) :(

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't know how many times I need to explain or type it down, but I have somewhere close to 900 aunts, uncles, 1st, 2nd and 3 rd cousins living in the US, compared to our small group of 11 in Canada.
One of my grand parents even diseased in the United States (mind you, so have a few others now, already - 1 again just this past summer in AZ) :(
900 ???? I don't even know 900 people...let alone be related to them!

I don't know how many times have to explain this to you. YOU do not live in the US, YOU are NOT a US citizen, YOU do NOT work in the US NOR pay into our tax system. YOU ARE NOT PART OF THE USA, regardless of how many relatives you have living here. 900 ? yea right. I'm sorry for your losses.

klein

900 ???? I don't even know 900 people...let alone be related to them!

Trust me, I do not know them all (they keep multiplying new gernerations).
But back in 1989 we held a family re-union in northern California and I believe 431 was the exact number , way back then.

Trust me, I do not know them all (they keep multiplying new gernerations).
But back in 1989 we held a family re-union in northern California and I believe 431 was the exact number , way back then.
I don't care if it is a MILLION...it does not make YOU part of the US WE. And that is the point.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
TOS: You're surprised ???? Then you have no political acumen whatsoever!!

Umm, i dont know if you pay attention or not, but so far indecision 2012 for the GOP is going just like i said it would.

Pawlenty.. you guys--> "he's great, he can win"
................ME --------> "he's a dork and wont last long"

Bachman ,,You guys---> "she won the iowa straw poll, shes a leader, shes a fighter, she can beat obama"
...............ME----------> " shes a tard, she is a psyco, she is a racist, she cant win"

Cain ........You guys---> "he can beat obama, hes a strong candidate, hes the most qualified"
...............ME----------> "cains a loser, cain is as stupid as he sounds, cain is dishonest"

Santorum You guys---> "who?"
...............ME----------> "santorum is a right wing religious kook who mirrors adolph hitler"

Gingrich,,, You guys ---> "gingrich can beat obama, gingrich is qualified"
...............ME-----------> " gingrich is a garbage pail kid who will fade as the weeks pass"

PAUL........You guys----> " he's a nut, he hates the military, he hates jews"
...............ME.............> "Paul is the smartest guy on your stage, you guys just arent smart enough to know the difference"

Romney...You guys-----> " he can beat obama, but we dont like him for whatever reason we are told not to like him"
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ME-----------> "of all the candidates, he has the best chance to beat Obama, will be close, but he will still lose becuase republicans wont vote for him."

Huntsman...You guys---> "Who?"
..............ME------------> "he's wasting his time and energy"

Johnson.....You guys---> "who?
..............ME------------> "hes a pot head who is still stuck in the 70's and loves pot"

I think I have great insight into the republican field Moreluck. Been right on the money so far!

For Michele Bachman to lose to IOWA chair 6 days before the IOWA caucus shows shes a waste of time like I said she was. The sooner she gets off the television, the better for all viewers.

Her campaign is about to come to an abrupt end. Look for another "suspension" of a campaign in the second week of january!

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Umm, i dont know if you pay attention or not, but so far indecision 2012 for the GOP is going just like i said it would.

Pawlenty.. you guys--> "he's great, he can win"
................ME --------> "he's a dork and wont last long"

Bachman ,,You guys---> "she won the iowa straw poll, shes a leader, shes a fighter, she can beat obama"
...............ME----------> " shes a tard, she is a psyco, she is a racist, she cant win"

Cain ........You guys---> "he can beat obama, hes a strong candidate, hes the most qualified"
...............ME----------> "cains a loser, cain is as stupid as he sounds, cain is dishonest"

Santorum You guys---> "who?"
...............ME----------> "santorum is a right wing religious kook who mirrors adolph hitler"

Gingrich,,, You guys ---> "gingrich can beat obama, gingrich is qualified"
...............ME-----------> " gingrich is a garbage pail kid who will fade as the weeks pass"

PAUL........You guys----> " he's a nut, he hates the military, he hates jews"
...............ME.............> "Paul is the smartest guy on your stage, you guys just arent smart enough to know the difference"

Romney...You guys-----> " he can beat obama, but we dont like him for whatever reason we are told not to like him"
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ME-----------> "of all the candidates, he has the best chance to beat Obama, will be close, but he will still lose becuase republicans wont vote for him."

Huntsman...You guys---> "Who?"
..............ME------------> "he's wasting his time and energy"

Johnson.....You guys---> "who?
..............ME------------> "hes a pot head who is still stuck in the 70's and loves pot"

I think I have great insight into the republican field Moreluck. Been right on the money so far!

For Michele Bachman to lose to IOWA chair 6 days before the IOWA caucus shows shes a waste of time like I said she was. The sooner she gets off the television, the better for all viewers.

Her campaign is about to come to an abrupt end. Look for another "suspension" of a campaign in the second week of january!

Peace.
I'm saving the Big One from you and I won't post it 'til it's a sure thing. Strap-on the feed bag, we'll be having a dinner in your honor to celebrate your political acumen. Strap-on !! :happy2:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I'm saving the Big One from you and I won't post it 'til it's a sure thing. Strap-on the feed bag, we'll be having a dinner in your honor to celebrate your political acumen. Strap-on !! :happy2:

MORE, you and the C9 are nothing more than Connoisseurs of the flavor of the month! I give props to BRETT and TOONERTOO for going down with the ship and resting on the bottom of the ocean with their candidate.

It takes some gumbo to sink all the way to the bottom and not come up for air, like both BRETT and TOONERTOO.

The rest of you bounce around "uncommitted" jumping from whoever is leading the polls at the time and then fantasize about "potential" candidates who should run, IE Palin, Trump and any other wierdo with an R behind their name.

Strike that, TRUMP now has an I behind his.... even "he" knew being a republican was stupid.

I wonder what holds the rest of you back?

Peace

moreluck

golden ticket member
I've picked and have made my decision.....for like 8 months now. I don't know what you are talking about. I've liked different people, but they weren't big enough to beat Obama. That's the only mission....B.O. (beat obama). That's focus.......something that OWS is severely lacking!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I've picked and have made my decision.....for like 8 months now. I don't know what you are talking about. I've liked different people, but they weren't big enough to beat Obama. That's the only mission....B.O. (beat obama). That's focus.......something that OWS is severely lacking!

If that were true, and we both know its not. Where did you post your choice?

You can be focused on beating OBAMA and thats your right, but as in any contest, you have to have a team worthy of placing on the field against a winning team and right now, you have 3rd string players who keep fumbling the ball.

As it stands now, your hate for OBAMA will have to extend itself until 2016 when OBAMA can no longer be president.

Too bad so sad.

Peace.