Minnesota Life

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
View attachment 374653View attachment 374654
This is what we Minnesotans do. Ride bikes on snow at 20:00 😂
73A23423-936E-46F3-AA5A-2F9C5F9D05DA.gif

rod

Retired 22 years
Well you DO sit in a shack and watch a hole in the ice. Not quite sure how sane that is. Lol.
When I did go ice fishing there wasn't much "watching the hole " going on. The lines all had a bell system so if you got a bite you were notified. We spent our time cooking either venison or fresh walleye, watching TV or the underwater camera, playing cards , drinking beer or napping in the Lazyboy--not in that particular order.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
When I did go ice fishing there wasn't much "watching the hole " going on. The lines all had a bell system so if you got a bite you were notified. We spent our time cooking either venison or fresh walleye, watching TV or the underwater camera, playing cards , drinking beer or napping in the Lazyboy--not in that particular order.
Tip ups

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Sounds like a grueling work out 😁