Man dressed as a UPS driver invades Minnesota home and kills 3 inside

worldwide

A horrible story. Made even worse by the fact that this guy was apparently an illegal immigrant that had previously been detained by ICE. Not sure if he used fake ID's to get employed by UPS or if UPS knowingly hired an illegal.

"Police determined Mingo was employed by UPS until early January. A UPS uniform was found in his vehicle, and his fingerprints were discovered on the box brought into the home. A UPS spokesperson told AP that Mingo was a seasonal worker and was only employed by the company for a short time."

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
A horrible story. Made even worse by the fact that this guy was apparently an illegal immigrant that had previously been detained by ICE. Not sure if he used fake ID's to get employed by UPS or if UPS knowingly hired an illegal.

"Police determined Mingo was employed by UPS until early January. A UPS uniform was found in his vehicle, and his fingerprints were discovered on the box brought into the home. A UPS spokesperson told AP that Mingo was a seasonal worker and was only employed by the company for a short time."

Those mother :censored2:ers

RTS313

Finger prints on the cardbox match the suspect. The guy did recon on house before the attack
IMG_3345.png

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Check the social security number, most likely belongs to someone else.

We need strict laws on hiring illegals that include a social security database check on all prospective employees. Impose harsh penalties for hiring illegals.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

We need strict laws on hiring illegals that include a social security database check on all prospective employees. Impose harsh penalties for hiring illegals.

At one time UPS did do major background checks before hiring..This whole DEI initiative probably eliminated that years ago..

DOK

Dont understand how this happens, seems simple to verify yet still happens?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Dont understand how this happens, seems simple to verify yet still happens?
So easy to check these things. The social security administration keeps a death index, you can search it online for free, other databases could cross check any SS# for age, address, current contributions. You only see what you want to see. The government could if they want, pass laws with harsh penalties. They won't. Country club GOP wants cheap labor and Dems want future voters.

10:30 resi

When I was a jumper my last paycheck was held at the building and I had to come turn in my brown vest in order to get the check. Why didn't this guys center get his uniforms back from him?