More DIAD6 and/or ORION threads?

Should we? We obviously need more!

• You betcha! The more the better!

• No! All other threads inevitably mention both anyway so why bother?

• Meh……..

Results are only viewable after voting.

onewithedd

No we really don’t, but since a good majority of the members on here seem to derail a thread in one or two pages, I don’t see why not.

I know I don’t have time to read through 300 posts of nothing but crap petty arguing to find an answer.

The words “on topic” means nothing to the kids on here.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
No we really don’t, but since a good majority of the members on here seem to derail a thread in one or two pages, I don’t see why not.

I know I don’t have time to read through 300 posts of nothing but crap petty arguing to find an answer.

One or two pages? That’s optimistic…

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

LOL

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

How many pages of
“Will I get my job back I called in 44 times”
I think “1or2” pages is plenty

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
This right here. I’m certain they get a bonus for wrongful terminations and harassment.
I'd enjoy it more if my "day off" did not come with a massive stress unwinding headache. But it's always nice visiting the library's public printer and fax machine. Get to talk to retired drivers here and there that visit on the offchance.

Brownwind

Not trying to derail the topic, but where can I buy socks?
Check with your OMS in the office. They will have the email address with the link for upsers to buy socks from Aramark. They cost about 12 bucks for six pairs plus six bucks for shipping. ( I just bought some). Hopefully this helps.

Brownwind

We need an "Orion and Diad 6" thread.
Totally agree. I need all the help I can get. After a few years in the building and now back on road I’m struggling big. Can’t figure out why it keeps crashing. Literally eight times today. I love the new scanner (literally scans everything) but can’t figure out how it jumps all over the place when it rains. You’d think after 33 years I’d have it figured out.