More Voter Fraud?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
And apparently AOC wasn't in the Capital building during the riots , she was in her office which is in another building some distance away , LIAR !!! Surprised !!!

She thought the Capitol Police knocking on her door were rioters there to kill her. I haven't heard or seen anything where she said she was in the Capitol. Just being her usual vapid, narcissistic self. People outside the Capitol had no idea anything was going on until the a bunch of police cars started showing up. How AOC ever got the idea that she might have been in danger, I have no idea.

vantexan

She thought the Capitol Police knocking on her door were rioters there to kill her. I haven't heard or seen anything where she said she was in the Capitol. Just being her usual vapid, narcissistic self. People outside the Capitol had no idea anything was going on until the a bunch of police cars started showing up. How AOC ever got the idea that she might have been in danger, I have no idea.
Same as when she went down to the border and had herself videoed crying. She has no shame.

Method Mensch

Pursuing criminal activity takes time. Lets get these people under oath.

Looks like ballot stuffing to me which may have affected the GA Senate races as well?
Yes, Wally- and while we're at it, let's start collecting evidence that Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster are real. Do you still have your mom check under the bed for monsters before you sleep in it?

fishtm2001

Last edited:

fishtm2001

How many killed during the domestic terrorist BLM riots?
"ACLED, a widely cited source for data on civilian casualties in Yemen, has been a non-partisan monitor of protests and violence in the Middle East, Asia, Europe and Latin America, and launched its US Crisis Monitor in July, citing concerns over hate crimes and rising political violence.

ACLED found that the overwhelming majority of the more than 9.000 Black Lives Matter demonstrations that took place across the US after the killing of George Floyd have been peaceful. News reports at the height of demonstrations over Floyd’s killing cited dozens of deaths in connection with protests, but many of those turned out to be examples of deadly crimes carried out in the vicinity of protests, rather than directly related to the demonstrations themselves, the researchers concluded. ACLED’s dataset only focuses on political violence."

The Guardian

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
"ACLED, a widely cited source for data on civilian casualties in Yemen, has been a non-partisan monitor of protests and violence in the Middle East, Asia, Europe and Latin America, and launched its US Crisis Monitor in July, citing concerns over hate crimes and rising political violence.

ACLED found that the overwhelming majority of the more than 9.000 Black Lives Matter demonstrations that took place across the US after the killing of George Floyd have been peaceful. News reports at the height of demonstrations over Floyd’s killing cited dozens of deaths in connection with protests, but many of those turned out to be examples of deadly crimes carried out in the vicinity of protests, rather than directly related to the demonstrations themselves, the researchers concluded. ACLED’s dataset only focuses on political violence."

The Guardian

Many dead and many more lives destroyed, yet a free ride for all the inciting? Who remembers Kommie Harris saying "This will not stop" as cities were burning? She was inciting more terrorism!

Last edited:

The big package

Many dead and many more lives destroyed, yet a free ride for all the inciting? Who remembers Kommie Harris saying "This will not stop" as cities were burning? She was inciting more terrorism!
Yes , absolutely worse than anything Trump said . If the Republicans had any guts they would demand an impeachment trial on dirty knees Harris !!!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Yes , absolutely worse than anything Trump said . If the Republicans had any guts they would demand an impeachment trial on dirty knees Harris !!!
"I want to tell you, Gorsuch; I want to tell you, Kavanaugh: You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price. You won't know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions."

Chuck Schumer (D)
March 4, 2020

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Yepp nothing to see here. Drip drip drip... I wonder how much more video they have considering there are cameras everywhere.

cachmeifucan

They hate trump so much they can't admit they stole the election. AOC said the Capitol protest reminded her of a sexual assault but refused to name assailant so he could reoffend. Typical liar