More Voter Fraud?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Well the first part is American history. Objectively American representative government was shaped by excluding huge numbers of Americans from being able to shape American government by voting, running for office, challenging laws in court etc. these facts defines the vast majority of American history. Clearly a governing ideology justifying why those Americans shouldn’t be allowed to vote, hold office, or challenge laws in court was formed and maintained. The Jim Crow South, and Redlining were directly from that governing ideology.
I think that governing ideology dominates Republican voters, trump’s rhetoric denigrating those groups of Americans as coming from criminal stock like rapists, who should be banned from coming here, and telling elected congresswomen to go back to where they came from, and calling Haiti and other African nation crap hole countries did happen and I think republicans voters who view those Americans as illegitimate love him for denigrating those groups of Americans. And now trump is telling his voters that those same illegitimate Americans who are located in cities like Detroit, Atlanta, and Philadelphia stole the election from him and his voters.
Another leftist rant devoid of facts.
What a sad display.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I’ll keep asking the same questions.
Okey dokey peanut, you keep looking for a way to explain away the facts. Good luck.
1603727741417.jpg

refineryworker05

Another leftist rant devoid of facts.
What a sad display.
Everything I posted is factual, American representative government did form around excluding a huge percentage of Americans. This is objective reality. There was a governing ideology that formed around justifying why excluding those Americans from participating in their own governments was the right thing and good thing to do. That ideology is reflected in the Jim Crow south and redlining in the north. I think this ideology is fundamentally the core belief of Republican voters. I think they love trump because trump denigrated those groups of Americans they don’t want participating and directing the future of American governance. Most Republican voters and trump sees those Americans as illegitimate as coming from crap hole nations like Haiti and Africa, and like trump they think those American should go back to where they came from before criticizing America, and like trump they believe many of those Americans come from criminal stock and are rapists, and like trump they want to ban them from coming to America. And like trump they believe that those illegitimate Americans who reside in cities like Atlanta, Philadelphia, and Detroit cheated and stole the election from trump and themselves.

refineryworker05

I mean the one Republican super power is repeating straight fiction all together. trump’s own lawyers in court never allege voter fraud. Never, yet republicans who discuss this stuff in public all pretend that what’s being fought over in court is about voter fraud. But again trump’s lawyers aren’t ever alleging voter fraud in court. So how are so many republicans able to ignore this objective fact and pretend these legal cases are about voter fraud when trump’s own lawyers won’t do it in court? It is truly a super power. But more seriously, republicans will overturn an election on the basis of voter fraud, it’s almost inevitable, that’s what all this pretending to believe trump is fighting voter fraud even though in court trump’s lawyers never mention voter is all about.

vantexan

I mean the one Republican super power is repeating straight fiction all together. trump’s own lawyers in court never allege voter fraud. Never, yet republicans who discuss this stuff in public all pretend that what’s being fought over in court is about voter fraud. But again trump’s lawyers aren’t ever alleging voter fraud in court. So how are so many republicans able to ignore this objective fact and pretend these legal cases are about voter fraud when trump’s own lawyers won’t do it in court? It is truly a super power. But more seriously, republicans will overturn an election on the basis of voter fraud, it’s almost inevitable, that’s what all this pretending to believe trump is fighting voter fraud even though in court trump’s lawyers never mention voter is all about.
OK, what are they mentioning? You can't overturn an election on voter fraud if it's never alledged. What are they alleging?

refineryworker05

I’m still waiting for trump’s own lawyers to allege voter fraud in court once. This is the pretend world of Republican voters, they pretend to care so much about voter fraud in the election, but they don’t seem to know that in not one case has trump’s lawyers said there was voter fraud. Not once. smh.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I’m still waiting for trump’s own lawyers to allege voter fraud in court once. This is the pretend world of Republican voters, they pretend to care so much about voter fraud in the election, but they don’t seem to know that in not one case has trump’s lawyers said there was voter fraud. Not once. smh.
Lol, you're so butthurt that Americans don't accept Biden as the winner. You need to deal with it pal.

floridays

Fraud does not have to be alleged, let the act speak for itself.
Once again, you aren't very sharp.

PT Car Washer