Moreluck

rebel

Moreluck, did you move the bbq posts or have someone else do it? I didnt know it was such a big deal. I am new to this and Im learning about it each time I use it. Sorry I hurt your feelings. There will be better days ahead.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Moreluck, did you move the bbq posts or have someone else do it? I didnt know it was such a big deal. I am new to this and Im learning about it each time I use it. Sorry I hurt your feelings. There will be better days ahead.

No, I did it, you posted it in the wrong Forum. As much as I like to BBQ and use a Smoker, that topic has nothing to do with UPS. I also moved the World Series thread at the same time. I did leave a link up for a week so if anybody was looking for it, they could go directly to "Life After Brown", which is a more proper forum for those two topics. Unfortunately, Moreluck doesn't want to be a Moderator, we are the only ones who can move and edit other people's post.
Scratch

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Thanks for setting me straight.
rebel, could you set me straight? When I moved your thread, did a link show up under the Discussion Forum? My screen is different from yours, I see it but can't tell if everyone else can.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Every post on that thread shows up in the "Life After Brown" Forum, I didn't delete anything. When something is deleted, it is actually what we call a "soft delete". A moderator can see it as "managed", but it doesn't show up on the public page. We can still bring back and re-post any deleted post or editing of any kind. I was just curious if the link was showing up where I wanted it to.