Moving out of state

My fiancé works remote and nj just isn’t sustainable anymore. We want to move to Florida is there anything I can do any loop holes I understand no nation wide transfers. But there has to be something (I hope ) or do I have to start all over ? Only been with the company 2 years so if I’m going to start over now is the time I guess thanks in advance

Nah
My fiancé works remote and nj just isn’t sustainable anymore. We want to move to Florida is there anything I can do any loop holes I understand no nation wide transfers. But there has to be something (I hope ) or do I have to start all over ? Only been with the company 2 years so if I’m going to start over now is the time I guess thanks in advance
You have to start over if you're full time. If you're part time, you can enroll at a local community college and get an education transfer.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
You have to quit and get hope to get rehired. You have to start wage progression over and you lose seniority.

She make good money?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Better start buttering up to some center manager types with the plan of them giving you a 'will rehire' remark on your record.

Jakamoe

I work for teamsters, UPS contracted me
I believe moving because of relocation of spouses work is acceptable for a transfer. Check with your BA or stewart

542thruNthru

I believe moving because of relocation of spouses work is acceptable for a transfer. Check with your BA or stewart
Only Transfer I know of like that would be military.
sketch-1647023141083.jpg

GenericUsername

Yes yes

How much we talking here...

Florida ain't cheap
You're telling me. It's like $1,800 (or more for a better place) for a 3/2/2 where I live. Most of them are pushing over $2k right now. Also, it's been 90 degrees already here. I've already burned myself in the back of the package car by pressing against the shelf for a touch too long. Why the hell would anyone willingly want to move here when they're not old?

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
You're telling me. It's like $1,800 (or more for a better place) for a 3/2/2 where I live. Most of them are pushing over $2k right now. Also, it's been 90 degrees already here. I've already burned myself in the back of the package car by pressing against the shelf for a touch too long. Why the hell would anyone willingly want to move here when they're not old?
Humidity..

And reptiles.

Don't forget the reptiles.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
You ever lived thru a Midwest winter ?