My first day as a Helper/Coordinator.

Mandarin

So I started today as a dreaded seasonal helper/coordinator...had a blast. I thrive on chaos so I felt right at home lol.
I know several of the drivers from my days in business, I know lots of the names on the driver helper call lists too. Looking forward to tomorrow, got a great group of folks in that office.
Its a nice change of pace.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
tumblr_m7gc5fDac51rqlz5z.gif

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
So I started today as a dreaded seasonal helper/coordinator...had a blast. I thrive on chaos so I felt right at home lol.
I know several of the drivers from my days in business, I know lots of the names on the driver helper call lists too. Looking forward to tomorrow, got a great group of folks in that office.
Its a nice change of pace.
Chaos? Lmao you have no clue....

Mandarin

Funny thing is everyone there treated me with respect and courtesy, of course that may be because im big and ugly, or maybe their setting me up for a scapegoat lol.

PT Car Washer

That is the way I see it. Working 40 hours a week at $15/hr equals $600/week. Then they find out they are working 10 to 15 hours a week for $200/week.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Quit giving drivers that piece of paper telling them how long the day should take. It's not too realistic.
You mean the helper time card? You actually read that?

I quickly glance at the planned helper hours box, chuckle and put the paper in my pocket (like when I was in an Orion center how I would quickly look at how Orion wanted me to run the first 8 stops, chuckle & turn it off).

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
Quit giving drivers that piece of paper telling them how long the day should take. It's not too realistic.

Maybe the first day is about right, but that ridiculous daily ratcheting up the expectations is completely not aligned with the $10 an hour crew that gets hired.