My Pillow Guy is running for RNC Chairman

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Fiq7WSdXwAEDBen.jpg

TheDudeAbides92

The GOPe chance of winning another national (presidential) election is absolutely zero when they’re counting votes for weeks in Philadelphia Detroit Milwaukee and Atlanta. You cannot win the presidency without those states and there’s no way to overcome the ballot harvesting. I suspect they must know this but because they’re just a grifting operation and controlled opposition they don’t care

Fenris

He’d be an excellent RNC chairman.

View attachment 409363
If the Republicans actually pick him and allow alleged 'conservatives' like Trump to maintain their hold on the party, the country is doomed.
Having said that, the implication of your image is that the picture on the right is an enlargement of the picture on the left, which it isn't. The angle is wrong, his fingers and coffee cup are lower on the sheet on the left. for the fingers to line up like they do on the right, the angle would have to be lower and to the right than the angle on the left. if it was lower and the the right, you wouldn't have that angle on the phone. It looks photo-shopped - but I ma be wrong.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
If the Republicans actually pick him and allow alleged 'conservatives' like Trump to maintain their hold on the party, the country is doomed.
Having said that, the implication of your image is that the picture on the right is an enlargement of the picture on the left, which it isn't. The angle is wrong, his fingers and coffee cup are lower on the sheet on the left. for the fingers to line up like they do on the right, the angle would have to be lower and to the right than the angle on the left. if it was lower and the the right, you wouldn't have that angle on the phone. It looks photo-shopped - but I ma be wrong.

Good job inspector Clouseau

Box Ox

He’d be an excellent RNC chairman.

View attachment 409363
the implication of your image is that the picture on the right is an enlargement of the picture on the left, which it isn't. The angle is wrong, his fingers and coffee cup are lower on the sheet on the left. for the fingers to line up like they do on the right, the angle would have to be lower and to the right than the angle on the left. if it was lower and the the right, you wouldn't have that angle on the phone. It looks photo-shopped - but I ma be wrong.

Yep